stilletto's Garage

No clue. I drive VERY carefully considering how low I am. No visible damage outside of that crack. Probably going to submit photos for warranty coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well this sucks..
adc22d1b40513c96d88465af70369edb.jpg

ouch !! :-(

What’s your deductible on the warranty?

Around here, you can get that welded up for $100.

What’s your deductible on the warranty?

Around here, you can get that welded up for $100.

VMR offers a one year warranty but I think I’m a few months off. I don’t plan on driving the car this winter so no rush.

Carvana was dragging *** so I “accepted” a trade-in offer from my local Subaru Dealership and put a deposit down on a 2020 WRX. Should be in next Saturday and if the numbers work (0.9% Financing and $2k off MSRP) I’ll probably pull the trigger. REALLY tried getting on board with a Forester/Outback/Crosstrek/Ascent but couldn’t. I’ll leave it to the wife to upgrade her car next year.

Carvana was dragging *** so I “accepted” a trade-in offer from my local Subaru Dealership and put a deposit down on a 2020 WRX. Should be in next Saturday and if the numbers work (0.9% Financing and $2k off MSRP) I’ll probably pull the trigger. REALLY tried getting on board with a Forester/Outback/Crosstrek/Ascent but couldn’t. I’ll leave it to the wife to upgrade her car next year.

Congrats !

2k off msrp seems like a good find on a wrx.

I was told dealerships are running dry because of the forest fires and Covid so they’re trying to move everything they can. Earlier this week there were five WRX’s listed as being in transit and now there’s only one.

Say what?? You are trading the Audi in for a 2020 WRX? :confused::confuzzled::escaper::iough:

Is it at least going to be a manual?

Say what?? You are trading the Audi in for a 2020 WRX? :confused::confuzzled::escaper::iough:

Is it at least going to be a manual?

Yeah, Base Model with a Manual. We’ll see if the deal goes through. Want something super basic now. No more cars with a ridiculous amount of electronics. Bagging the Audi and fighting with sensors that are tied into the headlamps, brakes and suspension raised my blood pressure on a daily basis.

2016 Audi S3 OUT
2020 Subaru WRX IN

NEVER purchasing another car IN a dealership again. Buying online was the easiest thing ever. They pulled up in the Rex, I signed the papers and they drove off in the S3. Done and Done.

Prices pretty competitive?

In this case $2500 off MSRP and .9% APR

Trade-In Offer was a grand lower than Carvana, which was closer to KBB, but I assume that’s because they relied on photos of my car for evaluation.

Oh word. I’m thinking about getting a new truck. Might have to look into this.

@stilletto well I just read you sold the audi. Did you put it back to stock or did you sell it as is? Congrats on the wrx!

Back