stilletto's Garage

It's just a boring FA WRX... No exclamation point needed :giggle:

This. I’m trying not to mod it too much. Just some aesthetic bits. Still waiting on my headlights but ordered some JDM Style Fog Bezels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh didn't realize not all models got the C-Lights. When I had my '15 WRX I had them but I guess because I had the Limited model.

im assuming you used to own a 9th gen si . which do you prefer si or wrx?
I’ve owned both an 8th and 9th Gen Si. Also MANY other cars since being active on here. As far as comparing the two you mentioned the WRX is a better Daily Driver, specifically because of its AWD, but the Si was still solid. I’d pick an 8th Gen over both though.

The Base and Premium Models got somewhat of a faux C-Light. The Limited and STI got an LED C-Light.
Ahh yeah it's been a while. I forgot.

Also I was kidding about the ricer comment yesterday as I didn't even see what you were doing. Just saw the Subaru and said ricer :rotfl:

I’ve owned both an 8th and 9th Gen Si. Also MANY other cars since being active on here. As far as comparing the two you mentioned the WRX is a better Daily Driver, specifically because of its AWD, but the Si was still solid. I’d pick an 8th Gen over both though.
everything is telling me to get a wrx and sell my civic. i just want awd!
was your 9th gen modified? does the wrx feel faster?

everything is telling me to get a wrx and sell my civic. i just want awd!
was your 9th gen modified? does the wrx feel faster?
The 9th just had an intake, but I’ve driven friends that have had full bolt-ons. Yeah d say they’re about the same. The K-Series is just more responsive and more reliable. Owning a Performance Subaru is like owning a ticking time bomb. I will say the new FA Motor feels better than the EJ though. Don’t miss my STI aside from the transmission. There are better options if you just want AWD. Take a look at a Golf R, A/S3 or Q50. FBO Q50/60’s make 500whp on E85. They’re not too expensive either.

The 9th just had an intake, but I’ve driven friends that have had full bolt-ons. Yeah d say they’re about the same. The K-Series is just more responsive and more reliable. Owning a Performance Subaru is like owning a ticking time bomb. I will say the new FA Motor feels better than the EJ though. Don’t miss my STI aside from the transmission. There are better options if you just want AWD. Take a look at a Golf R, A/S3 or Q50. FBO Q50/60’s make 500whp on E85. They’re not too expensive either.
i drove a s3 with dsg. thing was nice. way more than im willing to spend though.

i drove a s3 with dsg. thing was nice. way more than im willing to spend though.
Then look for a FL (Facelift) A3. It’s the exact same car as an S3 minus the Turbo.
That being said, if I had the chance to do it all over again I would’ve gone with a FL A3 over my PFL S3 and ran a Hybrid IS38. Would’ve been a nice 11sec Daily.

Last edited:
Back