stilletto's Garage

Excited for the next update!!
Same. Maybe more nervous though.

Still trying to source a flat bed to come out early Wednesday and pick this thing up. Cheapest quote so far was $275. Rough.

Ridiculously overpriced JDM HID Headlamps were delivered today. Need to get home and ensure they’re the right ones.

Still need to drain some old gas and button up a few bits before it goes to the shop. We taking bets on whether or not it blows up?!

Went out to the garage last night and decided to try and turn the engine over a few times just to make sure nothing was seized after all this time. Turned the key and was met with a really lazy crank and some white smoke from the starter. Checked for loose connections and battery voltage before overnighting a new starter from STM. Fast forward to this afternoon and I’m cleaning up in preparation for Wednesday. I decide to yank the starter so everything is ready to go tomorrow. Back to cleaning and I find a random ground wire with three terminals. Turns out I never put it back on, chassis to bell housing, when I did the battery relocation. Screwed the damn thing down and now the engine turns over. It even starts, which is pretty surprising seeing as how there’s no MAF and half the vacuum lines are missing. Anywho, I’m aggravated.

Went out to the garage last night and decided to try and turn the engine over a few times just to make sure nothing was seized after all this time. Turned the key and was met with a really lazy crank and some white smoke from the starter. Checked for loose connections and battery voltage before overnighting a new starter from STM. Fast forward to this afternoon and I’m cleaning up in preparation for Wednesday. I decide to yank the starter so everything is ready to go tomorrow. Back to cleaning and I find a random ground wire with three terminals. Turns out I never put it back on, chassis to bell housing, when I did the battery relocation. Screwed the damn thing down and now the engine turns over. It even starts, which is pretty surprising seeing as how there’s no MAF and half the vacuum lines are missing. Anywho, I’m aggravated.

Now you have a spare starter.

Nice. Are you happy with the results, or is that what you were expecting?

Nice. Are you happy with the results, or is that what you were expecting?
It’s actually slightly more than I was shooting for considering I’m on stock internals with over a hundred thousand miles on them. 420whp on a Mustang Dyno is damn near what my friends are making on their E85 Dynojet Tunes. Looking at that graph you can see the 6266 just begging for more. Once the motor is built I can shoot for 650-700whp but now it’s time to save for the body shop.

:crickets: it still too cold to cars out there? lol
Today’s Temperature is ranging from -3 to -12deg. Also, the Wife started her own “business” and there isn’t any consistency in income yet so my personal life is currently on hold.

Today’s Temperature is ranging from -3 to -12deg. Also, the Wife started her own “business” and there isn’t any consistency in income yet so my personal life is currently on hold.
What kind of business? Why in the quotes? Is she doing one of them MLM's?

What kind of business? Why in the quotes? Is she doing one of them MLM's?
She’s just finishing up an Esthetician Course. Doing Facials and Waxing and what not. I use quotes because it’s more like a side hustle right now. The money is definitely there though.

She’s just finishing up an Esthetician Course. Doing Facials and Waxing and what not. I use quotes because it’s more like a side hustle right now. The money is definitely there though.
Nice. If it's something she loves to do then get it girl!

Just ordered a CF Trunk Lid and associated bits for the rear. Still waiting on OEM Tails from the UK to come off backorder. Need to order Tires and missed out on the eBay deal last month. Been in talks with a Wrap Company and hope to have this thing looking acceptable before the Fall.

Back