stilletto's Garage

Just ordered the Evo’s Fuel Setup from Radium. I know their Double Pumper Hangers are pretty much made to order but apparently Walbro Pumps are on Backorder? No Bueno.

Radium Fuel System should be in today. Still need Injectors, a radiator and hoses, slim fan, speed density provisions and a flex fuel kit. Also need to plumb my oil pressure sensor, run a new positive wire to the trunk, install my battery setup and button up a few other things.

Just stopped by a hard to find Mitsu Dealership and ordered a JDM Rear Bumper. Sent Booty a snap of the invoice. He can tell you how ridiculous the price was.

E8E9E134-7BD7-4DEA-8B5F-C1ACC418CCA5.jpegWas on a waiting list for these things since Covid started. Didn’t really wanna spend the money but FOMO got the best of me. Ordered a set of WedsSport TC105X’s in Evo Spec. 17x9.5 +32. They weigh 16.7lbs!

FDE7124A-7198-4BDC-9042-AB6CB0CDB1B1.jpegF4ECED26-2A72-4D43-B4D3-5B4B3BC914F2.jpegJust had my OEM Headlamps refinished. New JDM Stock would’ve cost me around $2k. This job cost me $200. They’re not perfect but they’re definitely better.

Need to post some pics installed, but that looks good to me for 1/10th the cost

Back