Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Nice man. That’s what I wanted before I got my si. Dudes said good luck finding one.
For real! They arent easy to find at all, this was posted up for sale Saturday night, drove there Monday morning to get it. It was the only V6 6Spd accord within 400 miles. Absolutely insane how hard these are to find and what theyre still worth

nice find! I used to have the sedan 6 speed, still regret letting it go

Have to fix the airbag system. But for the funs when I drive, I got some new shoes for the ‘Vic.
E50502C7-5C3B-45FA-A798-AE938FD7DEFF.jpeg

Well, made a financial mistake, but now I own an absolute unicorn and its totally worth it. Say goodbye to the 14 Civic LX and say hello to my new-to-me 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6Speed! Shes an absolute joy to drive totally worth having to eat ramen for a couple months while my bank account recovers.
Congrats! :thumbsup: I have a '15 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 automatic tho lol
Nice find! @bootyluvr check the accord
Thanks for the tag :)

hmm, do they do anything for the acura j35?

What are the plans there?
picked up a semi built 302 and 3 speed auto trans with an atlas transfer case. this was my grandpas farm truck that my dad and i are rebuilding. it is a 1940 chevy that sits on a 1970 bronco frame, it has a 9" rear end with dana 44 axles. my grandpa loved his 40 truck but needed something 4x4 so he built this himself with the help of my dad when he was a kid so its really cool that my dad and i are now working on this together.

Wow. That's freakin cool as **** man. And yeah, I agree with Webby. Every time you post a pic of your garage I'm enamored by it.

Back