Functional FB

Got the car wrapped in the first color this past Saturday. Never wrapped a car or anything in my life so this was all a BIG learning experience. Second color should be here today or tomorrow and depending on how I like the final outcome, may or may not add a 3rd color.

So you ended up applying the vinyl yourself? Was it cut into those pieces already, or you did that too?

Looks crazy! Do you work at a graphics/vinyl shop?

download (1).jpg

Happy to announce that for 2021 I will be working with Yellow Speed Racing.

For a few weeks I have been looking for coilovers to replace my blown out suspension to not only ride better but to have the ability to add more front camber, stiffen or soften the dampening, and eliminate most of the body roll.

I will be running their Dynamic Pro Sports coilovers and will be reporting as much feedback as possible.

I have nothing against my current setup of H&R springs and had my stock suspension had way less mileage on them, they may have lasted a little while longer. In my honest opinion, it's the go to for a lowered DD setup.

Be on the lookout soon for my unboxing, install, and full review a week later. I will also do a track review at my next track day.

Always wondered about these. Devin niemela runs these on almost all his evos. Thought they were mostly a cheap colored option.

Always wondered about these. Devin niemela runs these on almost all his evos. Thought they were mostly a cheap colored option.
He is actually one of the youtuber's i dont enjoy watching. I dont know why tho. I know a lot of people run these on their Subaru's but im excited to see how these perform. Theyre giving me stiffer springs as well

He is actually one of the youtuber's i dont enjoy watching. I dont know why tho. I know a lot of people run these on their Subaru's but im excited to see how these perform. Theyre giving me stiffer springs as well
I can understand that. I shouldn't like watching him but I do.

Wow man I’m not the biggest fan but damn u did a good job. Extremely impressed.

Back