Functional FB

no more wrap?
No, I had to take most of it off to get some PDR done. I have another idea for the wrap but will do it once I get the wing and some other aero stuff gets put on. I am however getting my roof wrapped in gloss black to hide all of the cloudiness in the oem paint. That wrap will be on the car indefinitely and since the hood has a lot of crows feet in it from the original paint defect Im thinking about throwing some vents in the hood.

No, I had to take most of it off to get some PDR done. I have another idea for the wrap but will do it once I get the wing and some other aero stuff gets put on. I am however getting my roof wrapped in gloss black to hide all of the cloudiness in the oem paint. That wrap will be on the car indefinitely and since the hood has a lot of crows feet in it from the original paint defect Im thinking about throwing some vents in the hood.
vents are always good.

Well the wing was supposed to be here yesterday but I've been having the worst luck with Fedex. When I opened up the tracking app it told me at the end of the day my package would be delivered. I said cool, I'll go into work early, get off early, and be home before it gets dropped off and I can sign for it. Well, it then gets delivered at 11:30AM and tells me I missed the delivery and it will be shipped tomorrow. I call the terminal up a few minutes later and ask them if I can pick up the package myself and they tell me no since its a ground delivery. They also would not change the address to go to my job where I could be and sign for it and they said no.

Today, I stayed home thinking it would come in again around the same time it came yesterday and well...it didnt. In fact they never even attempted to come to my door and at 4:30PM I get a message stating they tried and no one was there to sign for it. I also asked my leasing office person if they came in with my package and the guy said no. We have a locked mail room and parcel room where the express Fedex drivers deliver to so why wouldnt the ground guy do the same....or you know find my apartment number and knock on the door. Every other shipping company does this and or has GPS tracking but not Fedex. Literally the worst dealings I have ever had with this company.

Well the wing was supposed to be here yesterday but I've been having the worst luck with Fedex. When I opened up the tracking app it told me at the end of the day my package would be delivered. I said cool, I'll go into work early, get off early, and be home before it gets dropped off and I can sign for it. Well, it then gets delivered at 11:30AM and tells me I missed the delivery and it will be shipped tomorrow. I call the terminal up a few minutes later and ask them if I can pick up the package myself and they tell me no since its a ground delivery. They also would not change the address to go to my job where I could be and sign for it and they said no.

Today, I stayed home thinking it would come in again around the same time it came yesterday and well...it didnt. In fact they never even attempted to come to my door and at 4:30PM I get a message stating they tried and no one was there to sign for it. I also asked my leasing office person if they came in with my package and the guy said no. We have a locked mail room and parcel room where the express Fedex drivers deliver to so why wouldnt the ground guy do the same....or you know find my apartment number and knock on the door. Every other shipping company does this and or has GPS tracking but not Fedex. Literally the worst dealings I have ever had with this company.
Gotta love that. I've had that happen quite a few times. They "attempt delivery" but I'd been sitting out front ALL DAY working on various projects. There was no trace of a delivery person. It was a bold faced lie.

I just got the risers on and had to run to Lowes to get the hex head key bolts that actually tighten down. The ones sent to me from APR were about 1/8" too long (6x25mm) so I got 6x20mm stainless bolts and it worked out great. I havent set the wing on the back just yet with the risers on but yesterday I set it without and it looks pretty sweet. It just will look so much better with the risers and pushes the wing near the roof line which is what you want.

This looks great! Also love your stickers :excited:

When you remove the lip spoiler, do you mind showing a few steps?

This looks great! Also love your stickers :excited:

When you remove the lip spoiler, do you mind showing a few steps?
I wasnt able to show the process but let me be the first to say that the lip spoiler design for the 2012 si sedans suck. I wasnt going to reuse the spoiler so I had to cut off the cone tabs on the underside of the trunk. Now I need to fill these holes but for now some vinyl will be enough.

Back