Functional FB

Ive known Jon for a long time. I met him before he moved to NC, back when I have an EF sedan
yeah, i knew him from the ef sedan squad on honda tech. i had a white and black POS back in the day. i forget what number i was.

Are those whistlers? Car looks insanely sick.
Yup, it was the first EF on these KR1's. I hope this company fixed their finishes on their wheels cause they were terrible which is why when I bought my Legacy GT wagon shortly after selling this car I got another set of their 18x9.5 KR1's and had them powder coated bright white.

Yup, it was the first EF on these KR1's. I hope this company fixed their finishes on their wheels cause they were terrible which is why when I bought my Legacy GT wagon shortly after selling this car I got another set of their 18x9.5 KR1's and had them powder coated bright white.

You had a Subaru? Very nice. :thumbsup:

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X 5MT

2011 Honda Accord V6 - was my daily driver when I had the Forester

2003 Subaru WRX wagon 5MT

2010 Acura TSX 6MT

2011 Subaru WRX Hatchback 5MT

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 5MT

2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5MT

1991 Honda Civic DX AT - was my daily when I had the Legacy

1990 Honda Civic DX AT

2001 Nissan Xterra 4WD

1997 Acura CL 3.0 AT

2006 Honda Accord EX-L AT

1995 Toyota Camry

ive wanted a wrx wagon for so long, even though i know id have to remove the engine the moment i get it and rebuild it. unfortunately they are impossible to find not rotted out in canada.

ive wanted a wrx wagon for so long, even though i know id have to remove the engine the moment i get it and rebuild it. unfortunately they are impossible to find not rotted out in canada.
Dont you guys have a lot of imports from up there? Ive seen a few V4 WRX/STi's, early Evo generations, etc

Dont you guys have a lot of imports from up there? Ive seen a few V4 WRX/STi's, early Evo generations, etc
i have no idea. maybe in the bigger city's. either way everyone wants way too much for those things even rotted out.

Sorry to thread jack. :hiding:

Haha yeah, Ive owned 5 subarus, 5 hondas, 2 acuras, 1 nissan, and 1 toyota

Nice! You've had quite a bit of vehicles! :eek:

I've only had a few.

'96 Accord *Sold*
'07 WRX Limited *Sold*
'15 WRX Limited *Sold*
'15 Accord EX-L V6 (Sedan/Automatic) **Current Daily**
'07 STi *Sold*

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X 5MT

2011 Honda Accord V6 - was my daily driver when I had the Forester

2003 Subaru WRX wagon 5MT

2010 Acura TSX 6MT

2011 Subaru WRX Hatchback 5MT

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 5MT

2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5MT

1991 Honda Civic DX AT - was my daily when I had the Legacy

1990 Honda Civic DX AT

2001 Nissan Xterra 4WD

1997 Acura CL 3.0 AT

2006 Honda Accord EX-L AT

1995 Toyota Camry
Damn! You've had an awesome list!

I like those HFP wheels on the Accord! <3

Well its been nearly a month since I ordered my coilovers and theyre still not here yet. But I guess thats just the times we're living in now where everything takes forever to build or worse is on backorder. I was told that they should be shipping this week sometime and I for sure hope so cause my rear shocks have been blown for all of 1.5 months.

Ive also partnered up with APR Performance and will be getting their GTC-200 wing with the 2.5" risers. Ive been doing A LOT of research on how running wings on FWD cars make a difference when on track. It should help with transferring the weight distribution from sitting over the front wheels to a more centered position on the car, obviously helps with rear downforce at speeds past 70 mph, and can aid in braking and improve understeer. Besides, Ive never had a carbon wing before on any car and Im a fan of them. I really loved the J's Racing wings on the 8th gens.

This is the wing but on an RSX and it looks like he's running 2, 2.5" risers. Im going to be doing a lot of testing with this wing utilizing the risers, no risers, more risers, angle, etc.

ride_photo_161765604904f90155.jpg

wish i had a track close by so i could track my car and justify a wing on my car. driving to and from work just isnt a good enough reason.

wish i had a track close by so i could track my car and justify a wing on my car. driving to and from work just isnt a good enough reason.
haha I know some ppl are gonna hate it but I havent seen a lot of sedans with them, especially in the 9th gen community. Most tracks near me are within 1-3 hours, same with the mountains.

From my location
VIR - 2 hours
CMP - 1.5 hours
Road Atl - 2.5 hours
Charlotte Roval - 15 minutes
Atl Motorsports Park - 2.5 hours
Roebling Road - 3 hours

Tail of the Dragon - 3 hours

Also I live 1.5 miles from work, I guess I could walk there but there's a big hill and Im fat

My closest is 3.5 hours. But I'd be scared to break something there and have to pay to tow it home.

Same here. Closest is some hours away and I don't want to drive through the desert both ways in the car that I plan on beating on while at the track.

So I have been talking with APR for the last 2 weeks. Since they dont make a direct kit for the 9th or 8th gen civics, I am gonna run with their universal kit. The dimensions of this wing are 60" long with the pedestal width (center to center) being a standard 29.5". They do offer custom pedestal widths at no extra charge so after a lot of measuring I am going with a 34.5" pedestal span. This will give about 6.5" of space between the edge of the trunk lid to the edge of the pedestal mounts on each side.

I wanted to span it a little wider but I would have issues bolting the wing down from the other side of the trunk (theres just a lot of material in the way to drill through on the backside).

Back