Official Gun Thread

i miss the free public ranges in VA

Out of curiosity, what are your local range expenses to get a lane to shoot

Yesterday I went to the range further away since my buddy's are members there. But I believe the local one I go to is similar pricing

These are the prices for non-members.

$20/hr
First Shooter
$10/hr
Each additional Shooter

I'm not sure how much you would have to pay if you were a member and brought a friend. Yesterday they didn't charge me (just for targets) because they had a power outage right when they opened and he just said it's free this time. :)

@bootyluvr has some pew pews?

Ummm.. yeah where you been :giggle:

Not all in that picture above are mine. I only brought my AR-15 and Springfield XDM 9mm.

I have Smith & Wesson 15-22 (22 rifle) for plinking. I just got a Citadel Boss AR style shotgun a few months ago. Haven't shot it yet since I didn't have ammo. Just got ammo over the weekend from Bass pro since I had a gift card lol

Maryland State Police on Friday issued new guidance for residents on how to apply for a Wear and Carry Permit.

The move comes following a recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court and an order from Governor Larry Hogan that suspended the state's "good and substantial reason," standard when applying to wear, carry or transport a regulated firearm.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/loca...e-on-how-to-apply-for-a-wear-and-carry-permit

Maryland State Police on Friday issued new guidance for residents on how to apply for a Wear and Carry Permit.

The move comes following a recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court and an order from Governor Larry Hogan that suspended the state's "good and substantial reason," standard when applying to wear, carry or transport a regulated firearm.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/loca...e-on-how-to-apply-for-a-wear-and-carry-permit
So I'm taking the class next month. :thumbsup:

Course Length: 16 hours initial

Course Topics:

Classroom Instruction
  • Application requirements
  • Introduce and Review Safe Gun Handling Rules
  • Pistol Parts and Operation
  • Ammunition knowledge and selection
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
  • Holster selection
  • Maryland Firearms Laws
  • Use of Deadly Force
  • Mindset
  • Interactions with law enforcement
Live fire session
  • Demonstrate Safety principles
  • Demonstrate Marksmanship Skills
Shoot a qualification course of fire. 70% rating to qualify.

How does one "wear" a gun?????

So I'm taking the class next month. :thumbsup:

Course Length: 16 hours initial

Course Topics:

Classroom Instruction
  • Application requirements
  • Introduce and Review Safe Gun Handling Rules
  • Pistol Parts and Operation
  • Ammunition knowledge and selection
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
  • Holster selection
  • Maryland Firearms Laws
  • Use of Deadly Force
  • Mindset
  • Interactions with law enforcement
Live fire session
  • Demonstrate Safety principles
  • Demonstrate Marksmanship Skills
Shoot a qualification course of fire. 70% rating to qualify.
I need to get on this soon. Chicago is CRAZY.
Need to find myself a new gun though. Don’t wanna’ carry my PPQ and my SR22 is just that. ..a .22.

I need to get on this soon. Chicago is CRAZY.
Need to find myself a new gun though. Don’t wanna’ carry my PPQ and my SR22 is just that. ..a .22.
Springfield Hellcat? P365? Something smaller than the ppq?

It looks nice. I’ve not had first hand experience with that model h&k.

I guess you guys missed the sarcasm. You carry a gun, you don’t wear it.

Back