Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Have you ever recorded your time to know how long it took? I can’t believe how many times he went triple digits on that road
Nope... never recorded a time from those coordinates. Seem to recall the entire route took 12 - 13 minutes going 35 to maybe 70 tops, nothing special. Would not expect great times from an Si anyway. The Dragon is so tight for a front wheel drive car most tires literally start to melt. I know my PSS did.

As a rule much prefer the 28, 215, or 276 that allows tires and brakes to cool between thrashings. Other routes are almost as good, like the 107 or 281 near Tuckasegee. And don't even get me started on Blood Mountain (Hwy 19) also one of Max's favorites. There must be at least 5 dozen documented twisties in North Carolina alone. A good source for anyone planning to visit: https://americaridesmaps.com/products/smoky-park-series-3-maps

Crazy!

My oldest daughters first day of school is Thursday.. so crazy
So wired you people start school so early. When is their summer break? And how long?
Ours start school first week of September and finish end of June.

Just arrived in Toronto for the week. In my wife's aunt and uncle's penthouse. Free accommodation for the week.

So wired you people start school so early. When is their summer break? And how long?
Ours start school first week of September and finish end of June.

Just arrived in Toronto for the week. In my wife's aunt and uncle's penthouse. Free accommodation for the week.

From like mid May to August here in north Texas, I think it varies a little from state to state and county to county

Used to be until September when I was in school, but it's crept back further and further each year.

I always suspected the staff didn't wanna see us so soon, so that's why we were out so long, hahahaha.

Where is old man @bootyluvr seems like it’s been to long since his last post.

:sarcasm:
Thanks for worrying @Nomar06 :thumb:

Busy at work yesterday running around them when I got off at 2pm I took my MIL to look at a '22 Nissan Rogue SV (she didn't like) and a '22 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD in which she did like and bought.

So you know the dealership process... Took a while. She's happy though

Back