Flippercon's FG4 Build

Ya I had to do driving school but then there's nothing on your record at least. The worst part was paying for it we were done in like 20 min.
Ask about traffic school. Most cities have it. You spend a few hours in a class with other users, and they remove all the points from the ticket. It's not free, but you'd avoid having it show up on your driving record... no increase in insurance cost.

wow... the ones I've seen were around 2-3hrs long. I've known people who've gone to some. Each place could be totally different though.

My part time job is at a huge pet store called animal Jungle. We have 30,000 gallons of fresh water under one roof and i work in fresh water. We get a lot of pissed off customers who get mad at us over something they did wrong.
You wouldn't happen to work at the one on holland road would you?

haha, my wife and I stayed with the in-laws off of Holland before I joined the AF. It's on Windsor Oaks drive. We will be in VA Beach in late September.

So its a whopping total of $6 a mile over + $66 in court cost. Wasted $168..... On another note I am going to be ordering my dp ,rbc, and rdx injectors next week. I have also been thinking about trading in the Si.... I want a wrx..... :hiding:

Last edited:
So its a whopping total of $6 a mile over + $66 in court cost. Wasted $168..... On another note I am going to be ordering my dp ,rbc, and rdx injectors next week. I have also been thinking about trading in the Si.... I want a wrx..... :hiding:

Keep the Si, the WRX isn't worth it, any mods and you need tuning, esp for a downpipe and you really can't go catless unless you're protuned, not the memtion the issues with the stock intercooler and throttle body hose.

You could wait for the 2015 wrx.

Make sure you put allllllll the stickers on your car so everyone knows how fast it is! hahahah.....

Good stuff man. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Make sure you put allllllll the stickers on your car so everyone knows how fast it is! hahahah.....

Good stuff man. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

The stickers are going under the hood lol. I will let you guys know. I am going to bolt the dp on now

Back