2012 CBP FG4

20200918_185800.jpg 20200918_205215.jpg 20200918_210643.jpg PXL_20200919_055456668.jpg PXL_20200919_055844851.jpg PXL_20200919_055538586.jpg Thanks @squiggy !!

We've got:

CT Engineering Supercharger kit
• 3.6" Pulley
• IMT Idler Pulley
• Deatschwerks EV14 1000cc injectors
• NGK ILKR8E6 1422
• with hardware
SPC Front Camber Bolts
SPC Camber Arms
PRL Stainless Steel Clutch Line
Speed Bleeder transmission
DeatschWerks DW65c Fuel Pump
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensor
Moddiction Anvil Counter-sunk Shift Knob - Red
ZDX 70mm Throttle Body
PRL Throttle body spacer
Hasport UMM

Squiggy is like the universal organ donor. His ride lives on in yet another users car. Gold or red would prob both look good on the camber arms. I recall Godspeed and skunk2 having a gold-ish color camber arm. Red would also look good with black. You could always paint your calipers the same color to match (if you can find the same color in a high heat paint).

Squiggy is like the universal organ donor. His ride lives on in yet another users car. Gold or red would prob both look good on the camber arms. I recall Godspeed and skunk2 having a gold-ish color camber arm. Red would also look good with black. You could always paint your calipers the same color to match (if you can find the same color in a high heat paint).

Haha right! The spirit lives!!

That's what I was going after. I'd been keeping an eye out for some of the SK2 in gold, but couldn't pass up these.

The gold I'm thinking of is basically the color of the plank that the arms are sitting on. I disassembled one of our box fans to clean it, and ended up sanding off some rust and figured I may as well spray it to keep the rust from coming back.

Haha right! The spirit lives!!

That's what I was going after. I'd been keeping an eye out for some of the SK2 in gold, but couldn't pass up these.

The gold I'm thinking of is basically the color of the plank that the arms are sitting on. I disassembled one of our box fans to clean it, and ended up sanding off some rust and figured I may as well spray it to keep the rust from coming back.
B3F8495C-DF48-421C-A20D-C800324E3BD5.jpeg

@fahnix, I’m grinning ear to ear for you and your ride’s new setup. I’m stoked to see the outcome. You’re gonna be a happy daily driver, no question !!

No comments on the over-protective packaging!? :oops:
Honestly, didn't seem overprotected to me! It made up for the last package I got. Loose H&R springs in a paper box. No padding. Spring sticking through the side of the box. I ship a good amount of stuff and really pride myself on how well it's packaged. I even do the whole, "shake the box and if the item moves, add more"

I'm not gonna screw up anything taking a wire wheel to the intake manifold and painting it with high temp paint, right?

I have carbon steel wire wheels if it matters.

Last edited:
Sick. I figured it's off, so why not clean it up

Decided not to paint it. Don't wanna add a layer of insulation. Just cleaned it up with the wire wheel.

Back