2012+ R18 FlashPro

Sorry to inform you RobSBP, I went out this week and picked up the 13' Civic Si, you can remove me from the list.

Any update on this?
And how about swapping a k20 and using the automatic transmission from an RSX?
Finishing up right now. Self installation takes long time. LOL. So far so good. Will keep update when done.

K20 swap? That is interesting! What do you thing about ILX auto trans?

Finishing up right now. Self installation takes long time. LOL. So far so good. Will keep update when done.

K20 swap? That is interesting! What do you thing about ILX auto trans?

Wait you're the one doing the turbo conversion!? Cool!

There is one R18 civic getting ready for install turbo kit this week. We will get confirmation soon if AEM manager with PnP harness works.
@RobSBP did anything ever happen with this? And I had guessed that this was referring to your car, was that correct?

Sorry guys, it's not my car. Other r18 civic friend. He finished with turbo installation but PnP harness doesn't work. He is sending it back this week.

AEM system is really hard to tune with even if you get it to run right. Lots of 8th gen people tried it first and it was hell.

Yes it is but that doesn't mean they are working on it. I'm not holding my breath. If they were working on it why wouldn't they acknowledge they are working on it with no anticipated completion date? This would keep interest up. Now all they are doing is turning people away. It doesn't make sense from a business stand point.

Back