2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

I just realized I can get an ecoboost mustake with the performance pack and recaros for 27k new. Might be something to think about. I am still skeptical about a turbo that will get well over 100k miles. I know it used to be an issue, but not sure anymore. What are ppls thoughts on putting over 100k miles on a turbo car?

Mustang and 4 cylidenrs. Is this hairdresser/secretary forum? Can someone please remind me what forum is this again?

I might be the only one, but cars like Mustang, Camaro, Challenger and Charger should only be sold with V8 engine. That's coming from Civic owner.

flame suit on
View attachment 49683

The Ecoboost buttstangs really are better than the sum of their parts, good enough power, 30+mpg on the highway, easily tunable, decent looking, and the lighter 4cyl up front gives them a very balanced chassis. They're really like an S16 Silvia, if one was ever made. It's just the sound that is a turnoff, so just don't get an exhaust.

The Ecoboost is tempting, I would prefer a V8, but having an ecoboost accessible at work really changes things.

The Ecoboost buttstangs really are better than the sum of their parts, good enough power, 30+mpg on the highway, easily tunable, decent looking, and the lighter 4cyl up front gives them a very balanced chassis. They're really like an S16 Silvia, if one was ever made. It's just the sound that is a turnoff, so just don't get an exhaust.

The Ecoboost is tempting, I would prefer a V8, but having an ecoboost accessible at work really changes things.
Even with everything stock and a modest tune they are hitting over 300hp at the wheels with 30+ mpg.

Until you gotta get replacement tires for those sweet chrome 19"s!

Not bad though. If its got the Jason stamp of approval its probably pretty dang good. He seems picky-ish. hahahah

Until you gotta get replacement tires for those sweet chrome 19"s!

Not bad though. If its got the Jason stamp of approval its probably pretty dang good. He seems picky-ish. hahahah

Out of our Fiesta ST and 2015 WRX at work, I'll take our ecoboost mustang each time. I prefer balance, the other two feel nose & top heavy.

What worries me is depreciation, especially with the 4cyl, as the v8 will hold value a little more. But clean the valves every 10k with intake valve cleaner, or that in addition to a catch can will help a lot. A tune, intercooler, & shifter / trans mount combo are all I would need.

I just looked at the Mustang. I didn't drive it bc they only had an auto premium. They have the one I built not far from here. Tempted to get the Mustang and sell the BMW. Wouldn't really need it then.

I just looked at the Mustang. I didn't drive it bc they only had an auto premium. They have the one I built not far from here. Tempted to get the Mustang and sell the BMW. Wouldn't really need it then.
Nothing wrong with changing things up, Plus gaining a ton of reliability

I've had the Ecoboost and the V6 mustangs in the past couple of weeks. The 4cyl is by far the better car.

Also, the convertible is pretty horrible. (not that you're going for it, but I got one of those also)

@sonej4 - You see this yet?

2017 hyundai genesis coupe adopting 3.3t awd

http://www.*************/auto-news/2015/10/2017-hyundai-genesis-coupe-adopting-3-3t-awd.html

The 276/215 Loop got blown up in the comments section on Jalopnik today:

Article:

http://jalopnik.com/americas-greatest-driving-road-is-a-giant-secret-1736302708

Comments:

o6k3sj.png

Back