2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

Unfortunately I can't make this now. My cousin is getting married the 24th in Ohio... I just got an invite after setting everything up. After protesting and refusing to go I was shot down and told that was rude.

Better luck next year.

I agree! It's actually not him, more the fiancé. Part of why i don't even want to go. We don't get along at all.

I am leaning towards the GTI, but it will need tires. The stock all seasons are crappy. Can't use first, and the traction control light stays on through most of 2nd.

Reactions: Nix

My wife is my best friend and was going to drive with me for the dragon. I asked if she was ok with me going and she got incredulous that she thought I didn't invite her. She taught me to drive a manual and has helped me build this car.

I am leaning towards the GTI, but it will need tires. The stock all seasons are crappy. Can't use first, and the traction control light stays on through most of 2nd.
e2a2e53d7e9444100d228aa66ff72cac.jpg

webby - Joined: Jul 9, 2007

has to be a previous staff member from 8th when we had an old database setup to test things. He went to the tail of the dragon in his 8th si.

nomar and gonzo's rides together from 8th

100_2279.jpg

Back