323's Build

CREEs will definitely be much brighter than my old SMDs.

Xenon depot has a deal on free H11 CREE bulbs with a purchase of a HID kit.

too late now lol thanks tho. it'll probably be a few weeks till i get HIDs anyways.

CREEs will definitely be much brighter than my old SMDs.

Xenon depot has a deal on free H11 CREE bulbs with a purchase of a HID kit.
Is that still going on? :pray: I thought it ended the 14th of june. I wanted to buy that last night and couldn't find it on there website, and the coupon code did not work either.

Is that still going on? :pray: I thought it ended the 14th of june. I wanted to buy that last night and couldn't find it on there website, and the coupon code did not work either.
Oh yeah, you're right. :(

Yes, I forget the user but there is a DIY thread on here with the specs for the warning canceling resistors needed

thanks. how did you install them. any pics you mind posting for a simple DIY?
Haven't installed them yet, just planning on drilling holes and using rivets. I'll post a DIY if I remember to take pictures

Just an FYI to anyone interested, I'll be making two for sale threads tonight, one for VHT red caliber paint, the other for a plug-n-play LED DRL kit (including harness and 68 SMD bulbs)

Also gonna put up my stock headlights soon, if anyone is interested in a set to mod/retrofit

Ordering my HID kit from KBcarstuff this Friday! Going with 6000k bulbs with the Volt kit

UPDATE:
Going to finish connecting my headlight LED strips today
LED turn signals waiting to go in
CREE LED fogs on order
Going to order my HIDs and LED DRLs tomorrow

And then finally my lighting will be done!

Ordered my HIDs!
Got the Morimoto elite kit from TRS with 6000k bulbs
Also got my CREE LED fog light delivered! Just waiting on the resistors to put everything in

Top: my fog lights
Bottom: my turn signals masked off because I'm going to paint the white part black

LRFfgXV.jpeg

Back