323's Build

I might consider getting the CREEs for my fogs now.

Reactions: 323
Man that looks awesome I wanna get those headlights for my car definitely worth it huh.:fistpump:

I was walking through the parking lot at work and came across this beautiful car. I just had to stop and take a picture.

QGnVHnN.jpg

I prefer the closed but that's just me. I'm over 40 remember.

Does that mean you're selling the ones you have on the car now? ;). Let me know if you are.

I haven't heard any reviews on the Godspeed lug nuts yet. I like the look of the open ones. Lighter too.....by half a pound probably. Lol.

I prefer the closed but that's just me. I'm over 40 remember.

Does that mean you're selling the ones you have on the car now? ;). Let me know if you are.
I could but they aren't in the best shape, little niks here and there from taking them off and on

I'll show you pics if you want tho

Just ordered those closed end extended lug nuts.
And i got a shift boot from redline, with a new shift knob from speeddawg (from redline's site)

I considered that boot, but am not sure. I need a new knob, too. Stock when is going to leave a gear shift pattern on my hand one of these days.

I considered that boot, but am not sure. I need a new knob, too. Stock when is going to leave a gear shift pattern on my hand one of these days.
Exactly why I needed a new one. Everyday after work now, it burns my hand.

Michelin Pilot Super Sports or
Continental ExtremeContact DW

i'm buying one or the other this Friday...what are your thoughts?

Back