323's Build

Nevermind! placing my order this Friday instead, but going with PRL's short ram, too many mods required for the CAI
not worth it for just a few whp difference, IF that

Lol thanks man, I saw it. People were asking about the lights

This....... build....... is ....... taking....... too...... long.......

buymorepartsnownownownownow.....

Bought my RBC kit!
JDX 70mm TB
RBC ported to match
And 3.5" SRI
Also purchased p2r's thermal gasket and stainless steel clutch line.
And got some Moog endlinks to bring it all together

Bought my RBC kit!
JDX 70mm TB
RBC ported to match
And 3.5" SRI
Also purchased p2r's thermal gasket and stainless steel clutch line.
And got some Moog endlinks to bring it all together

Which gasket? TB or IM? Also, make sure you read up on grounding if using the IM gasket...maybe TB gasket too.

There's no ground connection on the tb, so that shouldn't be a concern.

There's no ground connection on the tb, so that shouldn't be a concern.

I meant that I am not sure if using only a TB gasket would cause issues with the grounding in general.

@squiggy
IM gasket, and i'll be grounding to the head like Vit mentioned.
I was planning on using the TB gasket that came with the spacer I have now, so i'll have both

Help?
4e5yja2u.jpg

Got this CEL on my way home tonight, just driving normally.
The first thing I thought of is I haven't cleaned my intake filter in almost a year, could it be as simple as that?
Or any other ideas?

Too lean means that you're not getting enough fuel in the combustion chamber. I don't think it would be your dirty air filter since the ecu will still compensate the a/f regardless of a semi-clogged intake.

Help?
4e5yja2u.jpg

Got this CEL on my way home tonight, just driving normally.
The first thing I thought of is I haven't cleaned my intake filter in almost a year, could it be as simple as that?
Or any other ideas?

Bad injector?

Possible solutions.
A lot of times, cleaning the MAF sensor and finding/fixing vacuum leaks fix the problem. If you're on a tight budget, start there, but that may not be the fix for certain. So, possible solutions include:
-Clean the MAF sensor. Consult your service manual for it's location if you need help. I find it's best to take it off and spray it with electronics cleaner or brake cleaner. Make sure you are careful not to damage the MAF sensor, and make sure it's dry before reinstalling
-Inspect all vacuum and PCV hoses, replace/repair as required
-Inspect all hoses and connections in the air intake system
-Inspect and/or test the intake manifold gaskets for leakage
-Check for a dirty fuel filter and proper fuel pressure Ideally you'll want to monitor short and long term fuel trims using an advanced scan tool
-If you have access, you may want to run a smoke test

Read more at: http://www.obd-codes.com/p0171
Copyright © OBD-Codes.com

^that. You're not getting enough fuel. Are you on a custom tune?

Check if your vacuum hoses are leaking. Unclean intake filters usually makes the engine bog and weak in throttle response.

Back