323's Build

Thank you!
This means I have to go get the car washed now lol
It's been raining on and off for the past 2 weeks so i've had an excuse not to get it washed but now it's just dirty in the sun

It's been raining on and off for the past 2 weeks so i've had an excuse not to get it washed but now it's just dirty in the sun

It is going to start raining again this weekend...

But the dirt is just building up right now, I don't like that feeling of knowing the car is dirty

Mine is disgusting, but I don't really want to take the time just to clean a smashed up car right now.

lol my car is scared of rain...i dont know what it'd do without a heated garage haha :hyper:

yeah i baby the **** out of my car,....dont even like putting miles on it...maybe im just crazy but its strictly a weekend toy lol
I try and keep my baby as clean as I can but I live right next to a gravel road and I have to wash the car every day to keep it clean. Iv put 46000 km on my car in a year lol I drive the car alot haha. It was gonna be a weekend toy but then I decided I wasn't going turbo I'm going kw sc and getting a turbo'd integra with a built motor pushing between 300-350 hp atm that will be the weekend/drag car

I try and keep my baby as clean as I can but I live right next to a gravel road and I have to wash the car every day to keep it clean. Iv put 46000 km on my car in a year lol I drive the car alot haha. It was gonna be a weekend toy but then I decided I wasn't going turbo I'm going kw sc and getting a turbo'd integra with a built motor pushing between 300-350 hp atm that will be the weekend/drag car
nice man sounds like alot of fun!! what motor is in the teggy...your going to have 2 weapons lol im jealous....

nice man sounds like alot of fun!! what motor is in the teggy...your going to have 2 weapons lol im jealous....
It's got a b18a2 bored .80
And yeah haha I'm hoping after I tweek the teggy a bit I'm hoping to see 400 plus hp should be fun haha
226fce862803b04035fd115a6129f9ee.jpg

And yeah the si will be the summer dd but it will go away for winter along with the teggy so I need to buy another car for winter haha
Iv been eye balling a few diesel trucks hehe :)

It's got a b18a2 bored .80
And yeah haha I'm hoping after I tweek the teggy a bit I'm hoping to see 400 plus hp should be fun haha
226fce862803b04035fd115a6129f9ee.jpg

And yeah the si will be the summer dd but it will go away for winter along with the teggy so I need to buy another car for winter haha
Iv been eye balling a few diesel trucks hehe :)
woot woot...thats serious lol...and 400 should be doable..

@Dar-Dar I noticed my front sway bar endlinks were very loose. I tightened then this morning but if they get loose again I'm thinking the bushings are bad?

Do you know if Moog makes bushings or a complete replacement endlink?

I doubt your front sway bar bushings are bad. From working at my previous job, I know that Honda's sway bar bushings don't fail in a short term. Their rubber material are pretty durable. Could they have possibly been under torqued when you installed your coilovers? Do you hear any rattling after tightening the swaybar endlink nuts? As far as I know, MOOG doesn't make front endlinks for them yet.

I doubt your front sway bar bushings are bad. From working at my previous job, I know that Honda's sway bar bushings don't fail in a short term. Their rubber material are pretty durable. Could they have possibly been under torqued when you installed your coilovers? Do you hear any rattling after tightening the swaybar endlink nuts? As far as I know, MOOG doesn't make front endlinks for them yet.
There was some rattling that went away after tightening them. They could've been under torqued when I installed the coilovers, but they're not OEM endlinks. The Megan coils came with their own endlinks, so I'm wondering if that's the issue. I know Megan isn't as cheap as Godspeed/Raceland but they're also not Buddy Club/Tein quality either.

Back