8th Generation Civic General Chat

I didn't start yet. Lol. I justbswitched the snow tires with the all seasons at the moment.

What do you guys think would be a fair price to ask for a set of tl-s wheels in mint condition? I'm not gonna try and hassle with shipping so I'm gonna keep it local craigslist. I got them used for cheap and stripped and painted them.

They're not that cheap, I just saw a set on Craigslist and they were asking 750 with tires, but idk if the tires were new or bald

What do you guys think would be a fair price to ask for a set of tl-s wheels in mint condition? I'm not gonna try and hassle with shipping so I'm gonna keep it local craigslist. I got them used for cheap and stripped and painted them.

I have seen some go from 500-1000....

Too bad your in Nebraska, I would take them off your hands

Someone on CL is selling a set for $1200 with brand new tires.

People around my area will sell them for $600 or more.
i guess I could start at 650 and let them haggle a bit lol
I have seen some go from 500-1000....

Too bad your in Nebraska, I would take them off your hands
I know, no good car communities around here :( all I've got is 1320 video and they are all in super cars now..
Someone on CL is selling a set for $1200 with brand new tires.
I wonder how long it would take to sell them for that much, I hope they are nice tires.

Depends on condition and pics. I know of one guy on 8th who a grand but only had some crappy pics but would not provide any other pics... 650 would be a good start, I would need pics to give you a better idea

This is all I've got on my phone.
yjunedyd.jpg
he9uhune.jpg

People would probably pay over $600 for those.

Back