9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

you don't need summer tires at all for the style of driving you do :giggle:

I understand I don't. Then recommend me something instead of poking fun at me for my driving style! I liked the 235/45/17 but don't have to go with that size.

I would need some serious camber for those tires.... I am gonna try and squeeze 235's under the car this year...

I understand I don't. Then recommend me something instead of poking fun at me for my driving style! I liked the 235/45/17 but don't have to go with that size.

I have been very happy with Hankook ventus v4 es and ventus v12 evo. If you want a summer tire the v12s are great, especially for the money. If you want a little longer tread life and all seasons, the v4s are a good option.

Richard
E30, FA5

I had no trouble on a 3400lb car with 215 width summer tires, imagine a 2700lb car Keith, you'll desperately be chasing two shitboxes, a 25year old BMW, and a rear wheel drive n/a Impreza :banghead::D

I had no trouble on a 3400lb car with 215 width summer tires, imagine a 2700lb car Keith, you'll desperately be chasing two shitboxes, a 25year old BMW, and a rear wheel drive n/a Impreza :banghead::D
I'm ok with that, always going to be faster than me out there... or not :shadyhat:

maybe some fits... I asked etf is he'd be joining
Good. I was going to send him a text. We were trying to determine a good time for a spring n ga run. He said Jill has to recover first from back problems.

Richard
E30, FA5

Not really sure yet. I was trying to narrow down the size first. The rs-3, nt05, re-11, or similar. The falkens have to get warm to be sticky, so not them. Will prob come down to cost and what I find on sale.

Richard
E30, FA5

I know you don't have time to warm up the tires, but i'll still suggest the Falken Azenis 615K's. They've been great tires. :giggle:

I know you don't have time to warm up the tires, but i'll still suggest the Falken Azenis 615K's. They've been great tires. :giggle:
I think part of the prob with the bmw is rear subframe bushings. It should help keep the rear planted, and hopefully keep it from stepping out without warning.

Richard
E30, FA5

I think part of the prob with the bmw is rear subframe bushings. It should help keep the rear planted, and hopefully keep it from stepping out without warning.

Richard
E30, FA5

Just get a big azz park bench spoiler and you'll be good to go. :banana whip2:

Back