9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

If I drive the Si, it will need new tires and one new rim. One of my rims got bent by a pothole. I am prob going with 235/40s on the next set. I know some of the autox guys are running 245s, but I think it might be a little much. Anyone have suggestions on getting a single wheel, or getting wheels straightened?

Richard
E30, FA5

nomar is looking for a single rim as well (I believe he's still looking).

nomar is looking for a single rim as well (I believe he's still looking).
Maybe we could buy a set and split the cost. Then we would each have an extra. Only prob is I think his is an 06 and they are a little different in color.

Richard
E30, FA5

i have 225/40/18 re-11's and love them, which tire are you looking at.
Not really sure yet. I was trying to narrow down the size first. The rs-3, nt05, re-11, or similar. The falkens have to get warm to be sticky, so not them. Will prob come down to cost and what I find on sale.

Richard
E30, FA5

Maybe we could buy a set and split the cost. Then we would each have an extra. Only prob is I think his is an 06 and they are a little different in color.

Richard
E30, FA5
I just found three for sale and will prob be buying.

Nomar, lmk if you still need one.

Richard
E30, FA5

:love: maybe that too?

I am....let me know if you know some ladies. That goes for everyone. I am in Charlotte, I like long walks on the beach, reading a good book, turning a wrench on my car and VTEC as much as possible while taming a Dragon.

I just found three for sale and will prob be buying.

Nomar, lmk if you still need one.

Richard
E30, FA5

I'm not looking super hard but if the right deal comes along I might jump on it. I really need 2 but one would work also. One of mine is bent and can't keep the right air pressure but doesn't get too low.

Yes, mine is an 06.

I'm not looking super hard but if the right deal comes along I might jump on it. I really need 2 but one would work also. One of mine is bent and can't keep the right air pressure but doesn't get too low.

Yes, mine is an 06.

I found some for sale on 8th. I only need one b/c it is bent. It has been bent for some time, but it is time to replace it. I am only going to buy one. I hit a pothole and thought I broke the wheel. The wheel actually hit the asphalt, and made a loud not good sound.:eek:

Back