9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

This really isn't a "9th" gen specific meet like the 8th meet started out as. Times change and our tastes change, I'd love for some 9thcivics to attend, but this really is a bring what you have type of meet. Like a car meet on a Saturday night with all the people you've known for a long time....only for 4 days at the dragon :D

This is more like a meeting of long time pals welcoming newcomers and hosted by 9thcivic.com?

:giggle:

This really isn't a "9th" gen specific meet like the 8th meet started out as. Times change and our tastes change, I'd love for some 9thcivics to attend, but this really is a bring what you have type of meet. Like a car meet on a Saturday night with all the people you've known for a long time....only for 4 days at the dragon :D

:bananasplit:

pretty much....hammer, meet nail

I gotta call Fontana this week and start filling them in on how many people we expect to have. An official registration thread will be posted in the coming weeks.

I have been thinking of your idea of trailering the bimmer instead of driving the si. It will depend on how much leave I have, what meds I am taking, and how I am feeling. I have the trailer to use, the truck to pull it, but it is still a long way off. It will also depend on whether I can get the subframe bushings changed, and the sunroof skinned.

Richard
E30, FA5

I have been thinking of your idea of trailering the bimmer instead of driving the si. It will depend on how much leave I have, what meds I am taking, and how I am feeling. I have the trailer to use, the truck to pull it, but it is still a long way off. It will also depend on whether I can get the subframe bushings changed, and the sunroof skinned.

Richard
E30, FA5
you have a boy, put him to work. Back in the day when everyone farmed, he would have been in the fields already. Time for him to man-up :rockwoot::rotfl:

:ohsnap: Give him a breaker bar....using air tools is cheating :giggle:

Back