9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

How long would y'all be up there? If it's just a day trip I can't make it. But 2 days or more and I maybe be interested

And etf, your avatar is awesome

Whenever you're ready, probably mid-week would be best. Debo....ya in??
Good. I was thinking mid week wouldn't work for you guys. It is best for me too, b/c I won't have to change days off. I am off Tues and Wed right now, so a Wed would be best. I am working the weekends b/c it is much slower, and on a side note get 20% for the weekends.

It would just be a day trip.

I need to do the few things to the car next week. Maybe we can plan for the week or two after. Let me check the calendar to make sure I dont have a dr appt.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

:woot: Might be going to the Dragon in about 2-3 weeks :woot:

Anyone else want to join? Prob will be 3-4 of us going.....

you can take a few runs with stew & his bmw

I'd love an S1000RR but it doesn't make sense for touring, which is what I enjoy doing... I'm sure the bike would still have minimal chicken strips though :thumb:

I am 100% bringing my bicycle this year and conquering it motorless.

* at least one way.. someone needs to give me a lift back.. :hiding: - Not going to try and cheat death twice.

Oh, and I sold my Accessport and some other stuff today, that money is going towards reserving the first BRZ my dealer should get in :woot:

I'm nearly dead set on a grey premium model (w/o spoiler), since rally blue will be the most popular color by far.

Oh, and I sold my Accessport and some other stuff today, that money is going towards reserving the first BRZ my dealer should get in :woot:

I'm nearly dead set on a grey premium model (w/o spoiler), since rally blue will be the most popular color by far.
I think grey will be morw subtle.

I think two sets of wheels and one set of tires are sold.

Right now I am waiting on my maf conversion, and fuel ijwctors for the bmw. I finally rx'd my si camber bolts. Now I get to do front brakes, bolts, and RSB on the si.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

I am 100% bringing my bicycle this year and conquering it motorless.

* at least one way.. someone needs to give me a lift back.. :hiding: - Not going to try and cheat death twice.
Good luck. I don't think I would try it, especially with "those BMW drivers" loose on the Dragon.

Back