9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Wow Ken, enjoy your new car, you might have to relearn to drive it after those rubbish nittos.

Ken.... go do some sweet burnouts and try drifting in some parking lot if you are just gonna throw out your old tires! Get some vids!!!!

The Nitto Invos on my vette are fine for regular everyday spirited driving. But they do not do well when they are pushed hard, and made the vette a bit of a handful when I was at the Dragon last year.

The Nitto Invos on my vette are fine for regular everyday spirited driving. But they do not do well when they are pushed hard, and made the vette a bit of a handful when I was at the Dragon last year.

The fact that you were losing grip on 28 while chasing me is frightening, my stock dunlops were holding up well.

That's how I know now never to buy nittos.

A lot of guys use the NT01 on their C6 Z06 to get better hookup. Not surprising with a utqg wear rating of 100.

The RE11 are 180. Most important to me is the sidewall strength.

Last edited:
It's unnerving going into a corner at higher speed and feeling the car sliding, especially when your the passenger an it's sliding towards the cliff on your side

Back