9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Qekf5ZZ.jpg

Kenny's are better, cause they go to 11

Mine say "super" on them

what do I win?

On another note, looks like I'm upgrading my TMIC and bypass valve, possibly the downpipe down the road as well. The good thing is that I can resell the stuff for nearly what I paid for it when I go to sell the car so it's all good.

I started my job in August of last year and they were totally cool with it given they had prior notification, I disclosed my vacation time at my 2nd interview and stated I had the time set aside months in advance. Any professional company would be ok with it.

I will likely be working at a university, not a professional company. If it's like my job right now I'll be the only person doing whatever task it is. It's a lot of "mights" right now. :/ I'll try my best to be there. I appreciate the solid advice.

Attendees: (vehicle in parentheses)

1. death_roll, Pike Creek DE, ('12 douchemobile)
2. jrotax101, Holly Springs GA, (E36 M3)
3. MrsJrotax101, Holly Springs GA, ('00 Civic)
4. sonej4, Griffin GA, (BMW E30)
5. KennyGS, PA, (2010 Corvette Grandsport)
6. Nix, parts unknown, (08 Civic LX)
7. Nix's guest
8. Flippercon, Va Beach Va, (Xgen Si)
9. Flippercon's guest
10. 07TLX, Exton PA, (07 Civic LX)
11.Yo.SeungHyun, Sandy Springs GA, (MK6 GTI)
12. Tony An, Charlotte NC, 07 Civic Si coupe (X)

Tony An, Stallings, NC, (07 Civic Si Coupe)

Did you see they announced the RE11A which is significantly cheaper?

I talked to Bridgestone about the 11A, which they said would be coming out in the spring. However, they couldn't assure me whether my sizes would be available. Tirerack is only showing limited sizes for the time being, and I'm not even sure what the availability of those are.

I called a local place Bridgestone recommended that would have the 11's, and they did.

I was really planning to go with the Michelin PSS, but saw that the RE-11 was available in my sizes. I was always curious about them, so I decided to go for it. BTW, the Michelins would have cost me about $1700 from Tirerack, these RE-11's are costing me $1350 at a local tire warehouse. Certainly, I would expect the PSS to last much longer, and have better daily driving manners. I'll probably buy them after I get done melting the Potenza's.

Back