9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Everyone I have seen with the DW likes them. Can't go wrong with the michelins either.

I'm probably jumping the gun and ordering them tonight, tirerack has them at $119/tire, down from $140/tire.

I'm not considering any extreme tires at all, I'm not 100% confident of driving on them every day through rain, they're dry only tires. I'm leaning towards Michelin PSS if everything goes well, and they perform right up with star specs, and they're livable as well.
just get the PSS and stop complaining!!!

My much shorter commute is much easier on my tires, so I haven't worn the stock ones down much since the dragon, so I can easily go another month or two, usually I slightly cheap out and buy a lesser max performance tire and skip out on the PS2 (in the past), but now I just wanna get the best summer tire I could, since I don't really plan on modding the car at all.

My much shorter commute is much easier on my tires, so I haven't worn the stock ones down much since the dragon, so I can easily go another month or two, usually I slightly cheap out and buy a lesser max performance tire and skip out on the PS2 (in the past), but now I just wanna get the best summer tire I could, since I don't really plan on modding the car at all.
No modding. Sure

I want to buy stuff!

<-- jealous

I'm only buying tires, very good moar expensive ones, but still, I really don't wanna buy any exhausts, intakes, DPs, sway bars, springs, etc.

I do have money set aside for an exedy stage 1, just in case :ohnoes:

This evening I switched out the RPF2's and Neo Gens...

IMG_5550_zpsd6f71a12.jpg

...for Bill's original wheels with (for all intents and purposes) a nearly brand new set of Falken Azenis' that have just been sitting in my storage closet since picking up the RPF2's.

IMG_5552_zps02105e16.jpg

Back