9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Huh, that's odd that you had screeching. Mine were dead quiet except for a squeak/chirp when stopping. The last 1-0 mph. Also if I was braking hard and they were heated up the noise went away completely. In any case.... they'll be there if anyone wants them. Fo' free!

Having white wheels is a blessing and curse.... I love them but have to clean them a lot.... So it's ceramic pads for me, once a week cleanings....normally....

Try Optimum No rinse and a small wheel brush and a MF towel. Works pretty well on mine. I find the small size brush gets most of the barrel clean and around the back of the spokes and lip area pretty easy. A quick wipe with a soaked MF towel and im done.

DI-Brushes-EZ-Detail-Brush-Mini-Size_273_2_m_6158.jpg

I gave up on keeping mine clean. Once a week wasn't enough. Not to mention the clear coat on the car is almost non existent now. It is my dd. The paint on the BMW is in much better shape.

No I'm unsure I can make it, I was put on a stronger med today for my high pulse, doc says no long drives... Until I get used to it, he said two weeks probably, just another entry in an already sh$$ day! I was really looking forward to meeting all of you!

no possibilty of finding a codriver for the trip out, and that way you can take it a day at a time?

No I'm unsure I can make it, I was put on a stronger med today for my high pulse, doc says no long drives... Until I get used to it, he said two weeks probably, just another entry in an already sh$$ day! I was really looking forward to meeting all of you!

What is a long drive? Take the day to make the drive instead of doing all 3.5 hours or so at once.? 9 days is close to two weeks isn't it?

I have gunmetal wheels now so I don't have to clean them unlike the BBS silver wheels they go dirty quick

I have Stoptech pads with StopTech rotors on my WRX.

Have had them for about 2 years (or so)

I'm going to see how well I adapt,this is something I was taking when my panic attacks were spuratic,it really kicks your azz,now I'm taking it everyday,I'm crossing my fingers it will work out,I'm optimistic anyway,but won't put myself or others in any danger,my visit today wasn't good,BP is great,but pulse is way too high.in complete resting mode 112/65 pulse 109!,did 3 tests in 1 hour,hardly any variance,not want I was looking to hear.need to get back to work,this is getting old.

I understand about medications. They may be putting me on nuvigil. Can't seem to get enough sleep.

Back