9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

**** my mechanic guy near 129 is gonna be out of town when I pass through.. I'm worried about some rubbing on my fenders.. does anyone have the fender roller tool? I'm looking to roll my front fenders

Hey you guys. I'm off the list. :pout:

We've been trying to sell our house for almost a year and now we are scheduled to move at the end of September. (Yay/boo) I am really, really, really, disappointed that I can't go but there's just too much to do over the next 3 weekends to go out of town.

Sorry guys. I was looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Please take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through the internet.

That's no excuse! I'm moving also. I have to be out of my apt Sept. 30. Im moving out of state too!

@K04GTI
I can bring mine. And my heat gun if you want.

Thanks! But, I actually talked to him later and I am planning to go there on Monday and have him do it before he leaves town, then I'll have to drive home and come back Thursday. Maryville is only 1 hr 45 minutes, while it takes me 3 hours almost to get to the dragon. When are you leaving for the dragon?

Hey you guys. I'm off the list. :pout:

We've been trying to sell our house for almost a year and now we are scheduled to move at the end of September. (Yay/boo) I am really, really, really, disappointed that I can't go but there's just too much to do over the next 3 weekends to go out of town.

Sorry guys. I was looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Please take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through the internet.

Honestly as long as closing isn't during the event, I think you should still go. I mean.. you're going to be lazy for a few days probably get nothing done and then kick yourself for not having gone. Work hard, play hard. Get your stuff done that you need to get done, then take a mini-vacation as a reward. I believe people function best that way... otherwise it is all work and no play

Honestly as long as closing isn't during the event, I think you should still go. I mean.. you're going to be lazy for a few days probably get nothing done and then kick yourself for not having gone. Work hard, play hard. Get your stuff done that you need to get done, then take a mini-vacation as a reward. I believe people function best that way... otherwise it is all work and no play

I've been considering that for the last week but I think the fact is that we're going to use all the time we have between now and then. The house we're moving into is a foreclosure and it's also a lot smaller than our current house so the list of things we need to do is really long and the timing of some of the things we're doing is locked in. It's not like I can work really hard this weekend and then just take it easy til we move out.

When I signed up for the meet last Spring I thought this would all be a distant memory by the time the meet rolled around.

**** my mechanic guy near 129 is gonna be out of town when I pass through.. I'm worried about some rubbing on my fenders.. does anyone have the fender roller tool? I'm looking to roll my front fenders

Killboy or one of Killboy crew have one!
I can ask them if u want...

Back