Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

Cool stuff man. I like it. Can we get a shot of the engine bay lighting on with the hood closed so we can see the glow coming out of all the vents and the grill?

Cool stuff man. I like it. Can we get a shot of the engine bay lighting on with the hood closed so we can see the glow coming out of all the vents and the grill?
I'll take one tonight :)

Reactions: Nix
This is what I got for my son Dylan :)

hp0jMcF.jpg

t0hva3u.jpg

uxVG2ca.jpg

MYiI2tJ.jpg
Haha...wow this is awesome...didn't know recaro had those...might need one for my nephew :P

And great build by the way! Keep it up!

Haha...wow this is awesome...didn't know recaro had those...might need one for my nephew :P

And great build by the way! Keep it up!
Thanks man, yeah my son loves the seat :) It also has memory foam... heck I wish my seats had memory foam too lol

damn, they finished the lip prototypes?! looks great! and the lighting looks like inside a human chest. sick **** man!

Yeah JDP finished the lip for the Sedan, however I don't see them on their website yet. Thanks man ha ha it looks like a heart ha ha

Street Advanced Coil Overs, sorry for the crappy pictures. It's my camera phone :)

KWWc2tn.jpg

Front:

3qWFasS.jpg

Back:

fPljVF8.jpg

Front Drop, and It's barely the stock setting for these coilovers, I can go hella flush if I wanted to LOL but I like my ride quality :)

nWX0QuJ.jpg

Back Drop:

KhodvuB.jpg

Full View:

60MLPuj.jpg

I love the ride quality of these coilovers, I feel like I'm literally riding on a cloud. The shock absorbers are amazing you can barely feel the bumps on the road. I have it on the stiffest setting for more control as I love doing sharp turns! I do recommend these coilovers to anyone who's looking for a reputable type of coilovers that doesn't jeopardize your ride quality.

Eddie Blanco

i dont think you can slam your car on teins can you?

Street Advanced Coil Overs, sorry for the crappy pictures. It's my camera phone :)

KWWc2tn.jpg

Front:

3qWFasS.jpg

Back:

fPljVF8.jpg

Front Drop, and It's barely the stock setting for these coilovers, I can go hella flush if I wanted to LOL but I like my ride quality :)

nWX0QuJ.jpg

Back Drop:

KhodvuB.jpg

Full View:

60MLPuj.jpg

I love the ride quality of these coilovers, I feel like I'm literally riding on a cloud. The shock absorbers are amazing you can barely feel the bumps on the road. I have it on the stiffest setting for more control as I love doing sharp turns! I do recommend these coilovers to anyone who's looking for a reputable type of coilovers that doesn't jeopardize your ride quality.

Eddie Blanco
hey if my back ones are flipped upside down does it make a difference or not really?

Back