Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Not really! I would call them and talk to them and see what was going on. That will show them that your serious

just got off the phone with them apparently the sales rep that was dealing with me is off today and they won't tell me the status of the financial part till he comes in tomorrow. I @ least wanted to know if I was approved or not.

just got off the phone with them apparently the sales rep that was dealing with me is off today and they won't tell me the status of the financial part till he comes in tomorrow. I @ least wanted to know if I was approved or not.

Well it's just one more day. But if tomorrow comes and no answer then demand a answer. Dealer will play with you if they think your not serious. I would say I need to know or I'm going somewhere else.

Reactions: 5SK
oem catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, stock air-box assembly, downpipe and 185cc injectors is on UPS will be here on Friday and expecting Fed-Ex truck next week with my EGR pipe and hardware. Stock here I come.

oem catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, stock air-box assembly, downpipe and 185cc injectors is on UPS will be here on Friday and expecting Fed-Ex truck next week with my EGR pipe and hardware. Stock here I come.

:thumbsup:

That's a great way to go that way your ready for the new car and the girl will be ready for the R18

Also

View: http://youtu.be/uA6TaZcxDDA

Think I'm going to have to pull the trigger earlier than expected.

Reactions: 5SK
maybe it's time to go turbo'd lol

that's not bad man I have gotten 71k miles in 3 years now I'm not sure that's bad but yeah lol

when u said earlier on in the thread about $150 to put in tpms and programming does that count mounting rims into tires too or no?

maybe it's time to go turbo'd lol

that's not bad man I have gotten 71k miles in 3 years now I'm not sure that's bad but yeah lol

when u said earlier on in the thread about $150 to put in tpms and programming does that count mounting rims into tires too or no?

Well for me probably cause I have friends who work at Honda. But I'm not sure i will know Saturday when I get them mounted! :)

Back