Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Handle business I need another 9thgen guy so I have a reason to mod my car

I know I can't wait but by the looks of it, it's a no go till I have at least a year of credit history and a down payment. Also work was hectic today so I didn't have a chance to call the dealership. & was denied from the federal credit union for lack of credit again lol. Next aim date for the 9thGen in April 2014 & hopefully ill have 10k saved by then too. Can't wait to see ur wheels on ur car.

I know I can't wait but by the looks of it, it's a no go till I have at least a year of credit history and a down payment. Also work was hectic today so I didn't have a chance to call the dealership. & was denied from the federal credit union for lack of credit again lol. Next aim date for the 9thGen in April 2014 & hopefully ill have 10k saved by then too. Can't wait to see ur wheels on ur car.

Damn man well at least you tried everything. And now you know you need to get your credit history up. Like get a cell phone in your name or a small credit card and I mean small like 500 limit use it pay it off use it pay it off and repeat. Thanks man. I'm trying to get them mounted tomorrow in the morning we will see what happens

Damn man well at least you tried everything. And now you know you need to get your credit history up. Like get a cell phone in your name or a small credit card and I mean small like 500 limit use it pay it off use it pay it off and repeat. Thanks man. I'm trying to get them mounted tomorrow in the morning we will see what happens

Yeah pretty much it's str8 tho. I have a credit card now I finally gotten one in April but only a 300 limit for now. my cell phone is under my name but hasn't affected my credit positively or negatively.

Yeah pretty much it's str8 tho. I have a credit card now I finally gotten one in April but only a 300 limit for now. my cell phone is under my name but hasn't affected my credit positively or negatively.

Ok cool well by next year you will be all good to go for sure. Might be able to find a lightly used one for a good price.

Reactions: 5SK
What level??? The broke level! Lmao I done for while. Man I'm trying to get on your level Mr. turbo Honda.

broke with a 13 si lol that's all that matters. it's cool at least ur getting some mods in. lol I'm not gonna be turbo'd soon in less than a month ill be n/a soon with a magnaflow exhaust system but I'm gonna try to sell that 2.

Back