Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

It's amazing how new wheels change the look of a car completely. Those wheels look awesome! Any plans for a drop?

Reactions: 5SK
only if they had that Fiji blue son lol doubt that would ever happen.

Oh yeah & Tyrone if u feel like I'm hogging ur thread or that I'm spamming in it to much just let me know cuz I don't mean to just somewhere to chill on these forums.

Wow there did come from? I like ppl chilling in my thread. Your not bothering me at all. Continuing doing what you doing. Like that I can't ask for help or a opinion and you got my back. :) we cool!

It's amazing how new wheels change the look of a car completely. Those wheels look awesome! Any plans for a drop?

Thanks much appreciated. Yea I'm going to drop it ASAP! Probably going to go with prokit or either sportlines. Not sure yet. Which you think I should go with?

Matter of fact come on guys/gals let me know what springs you think will look good on "Speed Racer" finally found name I really think I like!

Wow there did come from? I like ppl chilling in my thread. Your not bothering me at all. Continuing doing what you doing. Like that I can't ask for help or a opinion and you got my back. :) we cool!

lol I know we cool I just thought id ask cuz I randomly thought about it today

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much appreciated. Yea I'm going to drop it ASAP! Probably going to go with prokit or either sportlines. Not sure yet. Which you think I should go with?

Matter of fact come on guys/gals let me know what springs you think will look good on "Speed Racer" finally found name I really think I like!

It depends on what you're looking for in a drop IMO. How much of the gap do you want to eliminate?

No worries man! What are your dyno numbers I trying to tell someone even the r18 will beat his mustang. :giggle:

It depends on what you're looking for in a drop IMO. How much of the gap do you want to eliminate?

I want to close it but be completely functional. Pretty much the body at the top of tire pretty much

All springs have their pros and cons. Are you set on Eibach? The Pro Kit won't close the gap and although Sprotlines will, I've heard of a few people rubbing.

I'm set on ride comfort. I want it to close it but I don't want to have run lots of camber or do tons work fender work. The 18s helped close the gap some the rear close more than rear. So I think the Prokit would be perfect. What other springs are a available

I'm set on ride comfort. I want it to close it but I don't want to have run lots of camber or do tons work fender work. The 18s helped close the gap some the rear close more than rear. So I think the Prokit would be perfect. What other springs are a available

Yeah with the Pro Kit you won't need to do any fender work and should be able to get back into alignment specs without a camber kit. I have H&Rs with 17s and had no problems getting an alignment with the correct specs.

Yeah with the Pro Kit you won't need to do any fender work and should be able to get back into alignment specs without a camber kit. I have H&Rs with 17s and had no problems getting an alignment with the correct specs.

See on my 8thgen I had prokit the. HFP struts with sportlines the coils but there is so many option there aren't but 3 springs for the 9th. I think I'm going to go with prokit and be happy. that way I have the ride comfort and looks as well my 8thgen sat perfect with the prokit but my prokit sat lower than most. I hear the 13s sedan sit lower on prokit because of the weight

See on my 8thgen I had prokit the. HFP struts with sportlines the coils but there is so many option there aren't but 3 springs for the 9th. I think I'm going to go with prokit and be happy. that way I have the ride comfort and looks as well my 8thgen sat perfect with the prokit but my prokit sat lower than most. I hear the 13s sedan sit lower on prokit because of the weight

There's Road Magnets, but I have never looked into them. The Pro Kit will look nice.

Back