Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

I agree ima think sit on it for a while. I want to do clear bra then springs then Q300 exhaust then takeda intake then flashpro.

That sounds like a even more solid plan

Well everyone who watches this thread. Here we go!

To turbocharged or to supercharged that is now the question!

I really wanna see how the K24 performs turbo'd but idk if ur getting a intake.

That sounds like a even more solid plan

I really wanna see how the K24 performs turbo'd but idk if ur getting a intake.

Yes that does actually sound like a solid plan after I read it again.

I want to do a turbo because I've never done one. But I just don't want the small issues that come with turbos and also the all or nothing thing.

Reactions: 5SK
I would say wait for the numbers and issues from other users first. Patience pays off. You'll be able to better make up your mind later, after having more facts and figures. Also, it'll give you more time and money to do all the little cosmetic things that will really stand out

I would say wait for the numbers and issues from other users first. Patience pays off. You'll be able to better make up your mind later, after having more facts and figures. Also, it'll give you more time and money to do all the little cosmetic things that will really stand out
^ this sounds like a great idea. Just kinda hard waiting. PRL and CT are the only ones with stuff you can buy so I guess it more waiting

It's what I did. After considering the options for almost a year, I decided I'm going to stay n/a on this car. I love it too much to try and do too much to the engine. I want it to last and I know with a good setup it would be fine but I'd like to minimize the chances.

And staying n/a is gonna allow me to do more like lighting and suspension and other custom projects because I'll have more time and money

It's what I did. After considering the options for almost a year, I decided I'm going to stay n/a on this car. I love it too much to try and do too much to the engine. I want it to last and I know with a good setup it would be fine but I'd like to minimize the chances.

And staying n/a is gonna allow me to do more like lighting and suspension and other custom projects because I'll have more time and money

Awesome plan. I like that idea. :thumbsup: all motor is always great. I love the sound of them.

Lol my mindset is stuck on turbo since my r18. Lol on the second part 2.

Turbo tear-down estimated date is July 6th, should take less than 6 hours but giving myself room to breathe in case for error. plus I have weekends off lol.
Well that's good. Be ready for you to be so upset when you drive it for the first time without boost. I almost cried when my SC came off

Back