Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Well everyone who watches this thread. Here we go!

To turbocharged or to supercharged that is now the question!
What are your power goals this time around?
I'd say turbo just because you already did a maxed out m62 unless your thinking a bigger blower. Although a 2.4 with a blower would be pretty intense haha
I think I'm gonna do turbo this time around.

Reactions: 5SK
I say turbo or Rotrex. :D

Last edited:
Skunk2 has a test car for the 9th gens.

that's cuz u worked a str8 week and a day

You right about that!

What are your power goals this time around?
I'd say turbo just because you already did a maxed out m62 unless your thinking a bigger blower. Although a 2.4 with a blower would be pretty intense haha
I think I'm gonna do turbo this time around.

I'm thinking turbo as well but I want easy install. Like I can do it myself. I only want about 290-300 max which the CTE kit will do uncooled. But that PRL kit doe!!!

I say turbo or Rotorex. :D

^i like this!

Skunk2 has a test car for the 9th gens.

Yea they do. He seems to have fell off the planet!

Will the 8th gen rotex kit fit or do they have to fab up another design? I haven't seen much about rotex yet

I don't think the 8thgen one will fit bc that design is only meant to fit the K20 head. I'm not sure what else is different between the 8thgen and 9thgen.

I don't think the 8thgen one will fit bc that design is only meant to fit the K20 head. I'm not sure what else is different between the 8thgen and 9thgen.

I think it will fit. Just have to do small adjustment. If the RBC mani fits then it should fit.

But then again have to worry about good clearance.

I'm thinking turbo as well but I want easy install. Like I can do it myself. I only want about 290-300 max which the CTE kit will do uncooled. But that PRL kit doe!!
What kind of numbers can the k24 get with just bolt ons? That's gotta be somewhat close to your power goals

Back