Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

why not mothers or Meguilar?

Mothers is ok. I only use the mother mag & aluminum polish!

Meguilar's just doesn't last for crap. It looks good for about a day or a couple of hours then the high gloss shine and wet look is gone. "ICE" last the longest for off the shelves wax! Chemical guys is the best for shine lasting long and performance!

Reactions: 5SK
Mothers is ok. I only use the mother mag & aluminum polish!

Meguilar's just doesn't last for crap. It looks good for about a day or a couple of hours then the high gloss shine and wet look is gone. "ICE" last the longest for off the shelves wax! Chemical guys is the best for shine lasting long and performance!

do you hand wax your car or use a buffer? oh ok I'm a noob to this stuff i need to learn all about this and what's all the best cleaning/detailing stuff off the shelf products like the ice wax paste? I want my car to look like urs, urs look so fresh & clean lol. & is this the wax ur talking about
narebe5y.jpg

Don't waste your time with that! Go get some Collinite 845 Insulator wax. It's a really old wax that works awesome and is pretty dang durable. Inexpensive too. It's a hybrid as it contains both wax and a sealant. Top that with a spray on sealant like chemical guys Hybrid V7.

As plain looking as it gets in the bottle.
collinite845.jpg

do you hand wax your car or use a buffer? oh ok I'm a noob to this stuff i need to learn all about this and what's all the best cleaning/detailing stuff off the shelf products like the ice wax paste? I want my car to look like urs, urs look so fresh & clean lol. & is this the wax ur talking about
narebe5y.jpg

That's what i was after I have to used a sealant. That ice wax works wonders I don't care what no one say. It works and tons of detailer a as me what did in use and tell them chemical guys v7 sealant and I have there stage clay bar as well there quick detailer as well. But I only use the chemical guys once every 2 months or so. If its a big event like 8thfest ill use all of it. I do use a small 6in buffer for the turtle wax and a bigger and better one with better pads for the sealant.

Don't waste your time with that! Go get some Collinite 845 Insulator wax. It's a really old wax that works awesome and is pretty dang durable. Inexpensive too. It's a hybrid as it contains both wax and a sealant. Top that with a spray on sealant like chemical guys Hybrid V7.

As plain looking as it gets in the bottle.
collinite845.jpg

Wow you went way back for sure :highfive: that's pretty good. But my dad use something like a while ago. But once I showed him how use the ice wax paste he loves it as well. You should try it before you knock it. It really works well can be applied in direct sunlight if needed. (I don't do that) but it really does leave a nice high gloss shine and last about 5-6 car washes or so. With the sealant and wax it last a good 7 months or so.

It was an identical TW sedan then. I'm not exactly sure when it was, I'm on that road everyfreakin day so it's hard to keep track lol

Nope but is there is a meet there every monday? What time and where in Springfield? I was talking about when I saw a TW Sedan on 286 near Springfield that looked similar to this build.

Nope but is there is a meet there every monday? What time and where in Springfield? I was talking about when I saw a TW Sedan on 286 near Springfield that looked similar to this build.

When did you see it? It was over the father day weekend it could have been me. But it also could be chadoku he lives in that area as well. I might have been passing thru going to a friends house.

The meet is every Monday in the giant and chipotle parking lot area in Springfield

I'm not to familiar with that area just work over there. Is there a wal-mart across the street and a firehouse and all kinds of stuff around there? And what time?

It was about 2 months ago.

I'm not to familiar with that area just work over there. Is there a wal-mart across the street and a firehouse and all kinds of stuff around there? And what time?

It was about 2 months ago.

Oh if it was 2 months ago that wasnt me. That chad. Naw the firehouse subs is in Kingstown.

6362 Springfield plaza Springfield va. That's the address I believe

That's what i was after I have to used a sealant. That ice wax works wonders I don't care what no one say. It works and tons of detailer a as me what did in use and tell them chemical guys v7 sealant and I have there stage clay bar as well there quick detailer as well. But I only use the chemical guys once every 2 months or so. If its a big event like 8thfest ill use all of it. I do use a small 6in buffer for the turtle wax and a bigger and better one with better pads for the sealant.

so that's the stuff you use in the picture with chemical guy v7 sealant? who's clay bar & quick detailer chemical guys? as far as buffers I don't know which ones are good for a 6in or the bigger one.

so that's the stuff you use in the picture with chemical guy v7 sealant? who's clay bar & quick detailer chemical guys? as far as buffers I don't know which ones are good for a 6in or the bigger one.
I have chemical guys clay bar. I also have used mequiers as well. I have just a small electrical buffer mi got it from pep boys and it works great. The big one is my uncles he gave it to me it's a craftsmen. It's kinda old but it works. For you I would say just get a small lil buffer and some micro fiber bonnets that fit the buffer and use that for a while to use to it.

But it's really easy. One day when we both off we can meet up at my crib and I show you a lil

Back