Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

I have chemical guys clay bar. I also have used mequiers as well. I have just a small electrical buffer mi got it from pep boys and it works great. The big one is my uncles he gave it to me it's a craftsmen. It's kinda old but it works. For you I would say just get a small lil buffer and some micro fiber bonnets that fit the buffer and use that for a while to use to it.

But it's really easy. One day when we both off we can meet up at my crib and I show you a lil

oh okay sounds like bet thanks for the tips tho. where do u buy ur chemical guys stuff?

Oh if it was 2 months ago that wasnt me. That chad. Naw the firehouse subs is in Kingstown.

6362 Springfield plaza Springfield va. That's the address I believe

Ah maybe I'll stop by one of these Monday nights if you guys are there around 8:30-9:00.

Reactions: 5SK
oh okay sounds like bet thanks for the tips tho. where do u buy ur chemical guys stuff?

From there website. That's the best place. Honestly.

Ah maybe I'll stop by one of these Monday nights if you guys are there around 8:30-9:00.

Yea that's when every one really starts to show up.

Yea that will work but that is a big boy one. That's the one I use for doing like sealant and stuff. But for you starting out you probably won't need that. You really need to know how to use those because with those of the setting is to high you can burn the paint but it's actually easy to use. For you starting I would get the small little hand held 6in one from like autoZone to get use to it. Ill take a pic of mine for you tonight

Yea that will work but that is a big boy one. That's the one I use for doing like sealant and stuff. But for you starting out you probably won't need that. You really need to know how to use those because with those of the setting is to high you can burn the paint but it's actually easy to use. For you starting I would get the small little hand held 6in one from like autoZone to get use to it. Ill take a pic of mine for you tonight

ok sounds good, got my egr pipe & hardware on Thursday now just gotta wait for a day that I have time to do it.

Small update: looks like my suspension is going to take a little longer than expected which is cool! But I will be ordering the whale tail, mugen style visor, HIDs 6k lows, 3k fogs and that will be it! Then Q300 and takeda intake after that!

Officially ordered:
Whale tail from Kplayground
Mugen style visor from Kplayground
6k HID's from Kplayground
3k HID's from Kplayground
LEDs for the interior and license plate as well and of course from Kplayground!!!!

Can't wait!

Should have the redshift coilovers from Chris in about 2 weeks!

Officially ordered:
Whale tail from Kplayground
Mugen style visor from Kplayground
6k HID's from Kplayground
3k HID's from Kplayground
LEDs for the interior and license plate as well and of course from Kplayground!!!!

Can't wait!

Should have the redshift coilovers from Chris in about 2 weeks!

sounds good my car is back to stock despite the Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, engine breather, transmission cooler and slightly modified stock air-box assembly. Ran into 1 problem during turbo kit uninstall, I didn't have the 2 bolts to connect cat and downpipe back up so I have a serious exhaust leak till I can get those bolts.

sounds good my car is back to stock despite the Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, engine breather, transmission cooler and slightly modified stock air-box assembly. Ran into 1 problem during turbo kit uninstall, I didn't have the 2 bolts to connect cat and downpipe back up so I have a serious exhaust leak till I can get those bolts.

That's good news! At least the exhaust leak is a easy fix. You are ready for your new 13 si when the time is right.

I heard pretty bad things about Kplayground. If you receive your product (like a lip kit) and it is damaged, Kplayground will not send you another one.

I heard pretty bad things about Kplayground. If you receive your product (like a lip kit) and it is damaged, Kplayground will not send you another one.

I haven't heard anything bad yet! I hope that's not case. Glad I only ordered small things. Well things that shouldn't break at all in shipping. But if my stuff came broken they would be sending my money or replacing it no if, ands or buts about it. I don't play that crap. Lol

Have you had a bad experience with them?

As long as you used a credit card, you can always file a claim with the credit card company if KPlayground will not honor their obligations for providing parts that are as advertised. It IS their responsibility to make sure the parts get to you in proper condition.

Back