Christian12's black FG4 Build

yeah, you never know what people sell lol. i would sell you these cause i'm too lazy to retro fit them but different headlights
yeah too bad they're different. trying to think about doing it myself or just make a pro do it. Got a quote from WinnipegHID recently for $650

yeah too bad they're different. trying to think about doing it myself or just make a pro do it. Got a quote from WinnipegHID recently for $650
yeah i got tom to give me a quote a while ago but I've been too lazy to get him to do it. its expensive just for HID's

well, black friday got me good .....
oL1tbXb.jpg

6DeEnSJ.jpg

E02GvOV.jpg

perfect for a daily i hope :ohsnap:

They're finally getting ready to release the Evo X kit. 3H should be here early next year. Air is fun. I've been patiently waiting over six months. Looking good.

They're finally getting ready to release the Evo X kit. 3H should be here early next year. Air is fun. I've been patiently waiting over six months. Looking good.
Yea air is awesome, so comfy! I believe the 3h is out already I know 3-4 people who have it

ignore the low quality picture, but hey they fit, going to have to pull the front a little tho because they do rub going down and up

NsJsvbf.jpg

95VcpqL.jpg

yes! would have to say it rides better then my moms lexus and that was hard to beat
That's awesome I'm gonna look into bags next year after I'm done with the performance side of things
ignore the low quality picture, but hey they fit, going to have to pull the front a little tho because they do rub going down and up

NsJsvbf.jpg

95VcpqL.jpg
Looks good! Are you going for a black out look ?

Back