Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Scott had no hand in my getting as trashed as I did............lol. I do not remember dinner on the last night. I just remember I smoked weed from a crack pipe in my hotel room.....never smoked cracked no need for pipe.

:pat: :sadbanana:

I've owned my new car for 5 weeks now and only have 378 miles on it.
(cold and snow limit miles with summer tires)

I've owned my new car for 5 weeks now and only have 378 miles on it.
(cold and snow limit miles with summer tires)

been rolling the slammed civic around on all seasons. We have had icy days, snow days...I still went out it but my civic is old....

I taped some ladys head down cause she was pissing me off being a drugged out mess who got beaten up by her bf. According to her family she went to mt washington and came back crazy. I was sick of her **** on the third try to scan her so we strapped, taped, and weighed her *** down.

I have no tolerance for people who come in all messed up and want me to feel bad for them.

I taped some ladys head down cause she was pissing me off being a drugged out mess who got beaten up by her bf. According to her family she went to mt washington and came back crazy. I was sick of her **** on the third try to scan her so we strapped, taped, and weighed her *** down.

I have no tolerance for people who come in all messed up and want me to feel bad for them.

That's almost as awesome as your 'patient zero' story!

I mean I generally try and be super nice no matter how nasty they get but sometimes you just gotta get the job done. Its surprising the difference in what you see in different places. Moving from NY to KY I see a lot more heroin od's where in NY it was a crazy number of bath salt smokers.

I went to work sick. Id rather be sick there and get paid than lay around and just be sick and not get paid. It's not the right thing to do but it was just a bad head cold. I had it under wraps with lots of cold medicine.

I'm up at 1am because I just got sick/puked. I haven't puked in years.... I hate it :mad:

That sucks man! I havent puked in a long time since i stopped consuming alcohol. Protein shakes gatorade and ice cold water helped me through the dreadfull hangover. Ha!

Reactions: Nix
I've been buying vinyl.......

the round grooved kind......

and I don't even have a turntable yet..... and I want a tube amp.

At the beach and its about 58 degress.
gusura9a.jpg

I finally cleaned my summer wheels. I left them dirty since November. Caked with brake dust, salt, road dirt, and the barrels spotted with tar. Took me yesterday and today to get them clean.... Also since I haven't had to go to work and im all screwed up on sleep schedule I passed out at 11 last night, got up a 5:30am, stayed up until 9:30am today, then went back to sleep until 3:30-ish. I haven't done a single productive thing.

I want to trade my Civic in and get a Dodge Ram 1500, Big Horn edition..... I love having a V8

Back