F1 Appreciation Society

ACTUAL space aliens motivating the car like an overpowered pedal car, or illegal aliens using King Lord Bernie's glorious F1 as a front for an international people smuggling ring? :popcornbig: Inquiring minds want to know. :dopey:

history_channel_alien_guy_meme_generator_aliens_98f63b.jpg

he's probably writing an article about the mercedes as we speak

Yea the Monoco race was interesting.... Didn't even get to the first corner after the start and there was already a crash... Not to mention the whole weather issues...lol. Is it gonna rain or not

this has been one of the greatest Formula seasons to date, 6 different drivers in the first six races. 5 different constructors chopping up wins in the first six events.
Mind you the tires are making a huge difference, seems to be an awful lot of variance between the tires even within the same compounds.
Monaco is Monaco, totally processional affair, Love seeing the cars blast through the chicanes at 150 mph and try to navigate through the tight little principality.
Exceptionally glad to see Mark Webber finally win a race, would really like to see him win a world championship before the end of his career.
But none the less I love Formula 1 and wish i had the finances to attend the next race which is in Montreal in 2 weeks time.

I think it might be posted in the garage somewhere, or maybe I've just seen it... but yeah, that's crazy

you know the car was destroyed making that clip, more than likely a couple of cars but hey the answered my questions about what a F1 car would look like in gravel, surprised that Kimi hasn't tried to take one rallying yet :escaper:

Back