F1 Appreciation Society

Always thought the "ring" is without the GP track but I know they bring them together right before turn one of the forest track. It is a great track for sure but i find the gp and the forest are completely different in nature. Never been there, all based on virtual racing :(

The Monaco GP is usually a a pretty boring race, but I have to admit this last one was probably the most entertaining race in the last few years. It's been an interesting season so far, and I can't wait to see where it will end up.

I'm also really interested (as I'm sure the rest of you are) in seeing what will happen when McLaren and Honda team back up in 2015. Does anybody know of Honda will have their own team, or are they going to "get their feet wet" in F1 again by just supplying engines for a while?

The Monaco GP is usually a a pretty boring race, but I have to admit this last one was probably the most entertaining race in the last few years. It's been an interesting season so far, and I can't wait to see where it will end up.

I'm also really interested (as I'm sure the rest of you are) in seeing what will happen when McLaren and Honda team back up in 2015. Does anybody know of Honda will have their own team, or are they going to "get their feet wet" in F1 again by just supplying engines for a while?

No official news as far as i know. Saw news today about Williams going with Mercedes for 2014 but nothing more about McLaren.

Monaco was even more interesting than usual this year for sure. I always like it so I am biased :)

Back