Depends on how the car is behaving -- on average it's about 20, but could be as few as 15... or as many as 100 (basically, whatever it takes to make sure the car is 100%)

Depends on how the car is behaving -- on average it's about 20, but could be as few as 15... or as many as 100 (basically, whatever it takes to make sure the car is 100%)

How do I go about getting the FP and Tuning combo you offer?

I just had mine tuned with Flashpro, don't want to get make this thread about peak #'s and crap but I will say I gained 22hp and 26tq. It made a night and day difference and I bumped the rev limiter up to 7700rpm.

About what kind of #'s could one expect from a short ram and flashpro tuned by Vit?? I'm really looking forward to getting rid of the rev hang issues. Also wanted to know how safe it is to rev this engine past the 7600 range. I'm new to the Honda game so I do not know much about them or how they respond.

I am almost done with my full bolt on tune and Fp is worth every penny! Put it this way your set if you get more parts your car. Figure tuning at a dyno shop and tuning with the Etune. The price of the etune will save you tons.

I am almost done with my full bolt on tune and Fp is worth every penny! Put it this way your set if you get more parts your car. Figure tuning at a dyno shop and tuning with the Etune. The price of the etune will save you tons.

I too will have full bolt-ons after this weekend hopefully and then a tune by Vit!

Will it really be an issue revving this engine toward that 8k mark?? I wanted to get the flashpro but I dont know if I want to get an exhaust first. I thought having better pull up top and losing the rev hang with the vit tune would be well worth the money.. especially since I have no idea which exhaust I want to go with yet. I am torn between Skunk2, Invidia Q300. I would love to go full 3" for power but at the same time I do not want the car to be obnoxiously loud. I do take it on 9+hr one way road trips during the summer.

Will it really be an issue revving this engine toward that 8k mark?? I wanted to get the flashpro but I dont know if I want to get an exhaust first. I thought having better pull up top and losing the rev hang with the vit tune would be well worth the money.. especially since I have no idea which exhaust I want to go with yet. I am torn between Skunk2, Invidia Q300. I would love to go full 3" for power but at the same time I do not want the car to be obnoxiously loud. I do take it on 9+hr one way road trips during the summer.

A Full-Race exhaust sounds like it would be quieter than those from what people have described.

Yea. the trick is.. I have a supplier at work that carries Skunk2 and Invidia... so I can get a really good discount on both. :-/ Thus Y I was thinking about just going with the flashpro for now.. untill I can decide what the heck I wanna do.

Yea. the trick is.. I have a supplier at work that carries Skunk2 and Invidia... so I can get a really good discount on both. :-/ Thus Y I was thinking about just going with the flashpro for now.. untill I can decide what the heck I wanna do.

What is more important. Cheaper/louder or quieter/more expensive/possibly better quality?

I dont think quality is an issue with those 3... I'd just rather not spend $6-700 on an exhaust when I can get one that is perfectly fine for 400-500. I'm still debating if I want to go with the Q300 and gain a little bit in performance and have the sound tolerable or go with the 3" skunk2 and have to deal with some annoying drone which I assume I'll get with it.

Anyway... while I figure out what I want to do with the exhaust... Does anyone see an issue with revving this engine to 7600? I'd assume that even with just a short ram the flashpro and vit tune will help me pull much better on the top end. Atleast I'd have a bit more pull while I'm doing some more thinking on the exhaust I want.

I believe the Reflash sets it to 7500 or 7600.

760k.png I have been reving to 7600 daily for datalogs for the last 2 months. Its safe to say it is ok. Just data log and review your log after. You should see if anything is wrong. This right after fuel cut off. @TERRY STAHLNECKER

Last edited:
I just had mine tuned with Flashpro, don't want to get make this thread about peak #'s and crap but I will say I gained 22hp and 26tq. It made a night and day difference and I bumped the rev limiter up to 7700rpm.
Dang thats pretty good! What kind of mods do you have on your car?

Back