Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

Well I believe they made the prototype off my car, but I don't know for sure. But I have the downpipe and high flow cat installed as well as the exhaust.

whiteFG4- Your car was used to test fit the final prototype with high flow cat. After we verified everything was solid it remained on the car along with the exhaust! thanks for working with us, can't wait for hondata to get these units going and we can start tuning the ecu

I always thought it was pretty funny that people can't wait to see dynos for exhausts and intakes.

they're all so close to the same; just buy the one that sounds the best to you.

Like this thing. It sounds great, especially for a civic.

the thing with intakes squid isn't necessarily about gains (and this is hypothetical, not talking just an IHE setup) but not all stock boxes are good until high HP, the old 8th gens intake tube would collapse during hard accel with a stage2 3.15" CTE blower due to not being a strong enough tube.
also, a properly designed CAI or sealed SRI + intake duct will def see improvement overr the stock WRX and stock SI intakes after a retune, but just slapping them on there willy nilly without any ECU modifications gains diddly squat, and as you said correctly, can be a negative and dangerous to your engine:fistpump:

it just seemed as if you were saying "it was this way on my bmw and subaru, so prob the same on the SI" which i was just clarifying for somebody who didn't know better, while you and I may know this, not all do : )

I was replying to a post about a BMW intake though haha.

I've owned a bunch of hondas, and they do a make a larger difference than for other makes.

How about us R18's? No love for us? lol. Hopefully they come out with our exhaust system soon!

Slightly off topic question, would a Si exhaust fit onto a non Si model? My first concern would be the place the muffler sits, since there is no cut out for it like on the Si.

Slightly off topic question, would a Si exhaust fit onto a non Si model? My first concern would be the place the muffler sits, since there is no cut out for it like on the Si.

might fit okay, i know, at least on the sedan, there is a cutout because the rear valance is longer/lower than the base model civics, so they had a cutout, so i'm thinking that they use the same hangars, you could always use a torch + vise and gently bend the hangars too i'm sure

ordered the exhaust tonight, i got an offer from full race jon for free shipping on exhausts (10th anniversary was still going on) so if this is still in effect geoff, you might get a few bites here, thats why i ordered now was it saved me about $85

Okay guys, I'd like to thank Raffi and Geoff for helping me with my order ;D

Full-Race Exhaust came in for me today, took me a bit of time installing it, but I got it done.

Pros:
SOUNDS AMAZING
VERY DEEP TONE

Cons:
TONS of cabin Drone..
A lot louder than the videos..
Lots of Vibrations and Rattling when idling and sometimes while driving (I think its the heatshield)

Well, Videos don't do it justice, its a lot deeper toned, but here we go :D

(Also, my fiancee is driving it in these videos, shes new to manual so be nice :D

Video quality got a lil messed up for some reason.. Damn Droid Charge :P

All honesty though, I give this a 5/5 *****

Fast response from full-race, good pricing, good quality, decently easy install, and GREAT SOUNDING!

I've got a 3" Full Race exhaust on my 07 FA5, and I love it to death. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than the 60mm Skunk2 I had on my FG2.

I just dont see how a 3inch is going to benefit our cars if you keep it NA. Your going to lose back pressure and power at a higher speed. Not the best fit for our engines....Im just saying.

Cams man! CAMS!!!! Plus the fact that the kids just need a big ol' donkey dick exhaust to "wow" their neighbors with. :spazface:

5 HP for the exhaust. 2 HP for the sticker.

Actually your calculations are a little off. It's around 7hp on the exhaust (depending on your supporting mods of course) and 25hp for the decal. I don't know where the hell you're coming up with this 2hp BS. :D

Back