Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

The down pipe is getting a slight re design, however with SEMA coming up and having to finish some projects for that, the pricing for the DP will not be available until the SEMA show is over. Once we have pricing available we will post it up. For those that want to be on the contact list for the Down pipe or the turbo kit can e-mail me at jon@full-race.com with your contact info and I can add you to the list.

Regards
Jon

Why a redesign? I was told that in an email, but no details.
When is SEMA?
How long until you guys dyno your work?
Do you think a 3" full setup would net better gains with flashpro than a 2.5" setup?
Thanks!

Got an update from Jon at Full Race. He said that the prototype down pipe is being tested next week. No word on production yet though.

so we could be looking at another month or more...thanks for the updates

Full Race exhaust is on sale for $539 right now, ordered mine today.
Just thought I would let people know, in case you were on the fence. Waiting for the Downpipe before the install though...

must have been a one day thing..

When I went to full race to pick up my suspension they told me they were lowering the price on the exhaust, so I would call them if you want the exhaust. And I can testify that it is worth every penny! I love the sound of my car!

When I went to full race to pick up my suspension they told me they were lowering the price on the exhaust, so I would call them if you want the exhaust. And I can testify that it is worth every penny! I love the sound of my car!

How loud is it? I cant really tell by the videos

How loud is it? I cant really tell by the videos

Well I have the catted down pipe installed as well as the exhaust, so mine is probably a little louder than avg, but its louder than stock. More of a deeper tone though, nothing ricey or raspy. If you've never had an aftermarket exhaust before it will be louder than what your used to, but if you've had experience with exhaust then you should find this one to not be super loud, but a very deep tone. It sounds really good when I let people drive my car, it almost sounds better than when I'm in the car driving ha.

Well I have the catted down pipe installed as well as the exhaust, so mine is probably a little louder than avg, but its louder than stock. More of a deeper tone though, nothing ricey or raspy. If you've never had an aftermarket exhaust before it will be louder than what your used to, but if you've had experience with exhaust then you should find this one to not be super loud, but a very deep tone. It sounds really good when I let people drive my car, it almost sounds better than when I'm in the car driving ha.

awesome, which down pipe are you running UR?

It was delivered today. Perfect condition, looks great, solid welds, looks like Full Race spared no expense on making it. Can't wait until the downpipe comes out and then I'll install. Never had an aftermarket exhaust, I have a feeling I'm in for a treat.

Any word on when?

Back