Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

sounds good man. i believe what i stated should be spot on though, that the 3" cat flange won't fit on the r18, and that the rear valance will hit the exhaust and you'd need to ether cut a hole in your bumper or put on a n SI rear bumper
Man you were right on. They replied and said exactly what you did, but they also said they didnt plan on making anything for non-SI's anytime soon :(

Man you were right on. They replied and said exactly what you did, but they also said they didnt plan on making anything for non-SI's anytime soon :(

Make a convincing thread to give them a reason such as how many people are willing to buy then pm them the list try to get at least 20 people.

Turbo'd since 04/2011

lol, hondata didn't react when we created a 30 person sign-up sheet for a flashpro unit for the 3g tl, so I wouldn't be too hopeful :(

lol, hondata didn't react when we created a 30 person sign-up sheet for a flashpro unit for the 3g tl, so I wouldn't be too hopeful :(

Well honestly hondata is just generally a pain in the butt they still haven't add things that our tuners need for the r18. But performance shops are more easy to persuade I feel like sometimes just need a push

Turbo'd since 04/2011

The only thing I don't really like on this exhaust is that the piece that goes from cat to the muffler comes in two pieces and is joined with a flange. IMO I'd rather have one solid piece like the stock exhaust.

how is flashpro related to downpipe and exhaust? i supposed this is hondata, right? :) what is the difference between flashpro and reflash anyway if there is.. pardon me again.. thanks!

ok, so flshpro is the one. is this availabke now in the market? where do we buy this? do we have to buy this or just look for a shop who has a flashpro and then they will tune the car at its best? now, modification without flashpro is nothing? is it safe to do mods without flashpro? can you just do this thing or it needs to be done by a pro? is using the flashpro like doing a dyno tuning? is there a difference? if there is, which is better and recommendable for us. is dyno tuning expensive? what is this for?

thanks sir webby!

holy-schnikes.jpg

Bumping this. The Full Race downpipe is showing available on the website. Have to call for a price.
Figured I would bump this because IMO I like this exhaust the best and I'm currently saving up for the Full Race exhaust and DP.
And I'm looking to get a turbo system in a few years and this will all fit nicely together. :)

Back