Full-Race Turbo Kit

Comparing the picture of PRL's intercooler Sleepingpanda posted with the picture on Full-Race's site, it seems like the intercooler Full-Race is using could stand to have its charge piping cut down a couple or few inches which would allow everything to fit properly. There must be some reason they didn't do this in the first place. At least I would hope there would be a reason.

Comparing the picture of PRL's intercooler Sleepingpanda posted with the picture on Full-Race's site, it seems like the intercooler Full-Race is using could stand to have its charge piping cut down a couple or few inches which would allow everything to fit properly. There must be some reason they didn't do this in the first place. At least I would hope there would be a reason.

Agreed, That's really strange that the FR intercooler has such a noticeable angle on the top. It looks like 3/4's of the surface area of the PRL intercooler. (judging by the pics) Maybe it's to save aluminum. Kinda weird...I've never seen the fox marketing car actually driving or being driven. They installed road magnets too. Maybe it's a prop, I would think they would of posted some videos on youtube or something. Anything.

Last edited:
Agreed, That's really strange that the FR intercooler has such a noticeable angle on the top. It looks like 3/4's of the surface area of the PRL intercooler. (judging by the pics) Maybe it's to save aluminum. Kinda weird...I've never seen the fox marketing car actually driving or being driven. They installed road magnets too. Maybe it's a prop, I would think they would of posted some videos on youtube or something. Anything.

Well, I stand corrected. Anything of it running any 1/4 mile times? I wonder why the airbag light is on in the second vid? In the first vid the tires aren't even moving. I'm still skeptical.

Last edited:
Well, I stand corrected. Anything of it running any 1/4 mile times? I wonder why the airbag light is on in the second vid? In the first vid the tires aren't even moving. I'm still skeptical.

I've had my airbag light stay on after starting the car for the first time after a tune was applied if I don't take out the key for a few seconds and then put it back in and start the car. I'm going to assume that is what that is from. Other than that I have tagged both Full-Race members to comment in multiple threads so far and no one has said anything. Waiting on responses from them on anything here.

I've had my airbag light stay on after starting the car for the first time after a tune was applied if I don't take out the key for a few seconds and then put it back in and start the car. I'm going to assume that is what that is from. Other than that I have tagged both Full-Race members to comment in multiple threads so far and no one has said anything. Waiting on responses from them on anything here.

Where did you find the videos GSquared? I couldn't find anything, anywhere. I must have seemed to come off calling them out....I'm just curios, that's all. I want to force feed my baby! As soon as Arm0ged0n gets his supercharger I'll decide which route to go.

Where did you find the videos GSquared? I couldn't find anything, anywhere. I must have seemed to come off calling them out....I'm just curios, that's all. I want to force feed my baby! As soon as Arm0ged0n gets his supercharger I'll decide which route to go.

I got them from the Full-Race website somewhere, I also found them on YouTube before I saw them on the site by searching for "2012 civic full race turbo". And no you didn't it was fine, I just remembered watching it repeatedly so I linked it when you mentioned you couldn't find them! I don't think there are any others though. The videos are apparently by a Full-Race vendor if I recall correctly.

Yeah like I said somewhere in this or another thread I was set on the Supercharger, but it was going to end up being about the same price when I was done getting an aftercooler, ported, and such (wanted the CT one) so I figured why not get the one I want instead of the one that is like $500-$1000 cheaper (if that) in the end.

Last edited:
I got them from the Full-Race website somewhere, I also found them on YouTube before I saw them on the site by searching for "2012 civic full race turbo". And no you didn't it was fine, I just remembered watching it repeatedly so I linked it when you mentioned you couldn't find them! I don't think there are any others though. The videos are apparently by a Full-Race vendor if I recall correctly.

Yeah like I said somewhere in this or another thread I was set on the Supercharger, but it was going to end up being about the same price when I was done getting an aftercooler, ported, and such (wanted the CT one) so I figured why not get the one I want instead of the one that is like $500-$1000 cheaper (if that) in the end.

I'm eagerly awaiting @Arm0's supercharger, it's not even mine lol. It's intercooled and everything. I got tricked by Road magnet on the springs so that's got something to do with for sure. More horsepower! We need a burnout thread....

I'm eagerly awaiting @Arm0's supercharger, it's not even mine lol. It's intercooled and everything. I got tricked by Road magnet on the springs so that's got something to do with for sure. More horsepower! We need a burnout thread....

Not to pull this thread into a Supercharger discussion, but I am looking forward to it as well. I hope to hear some news besides the stuff we have from the tester that barely promotes it right now...

Anyways, hopefully Full-Race can chime in on some of the comments and concerns here sooner than later.

Not to pull this thread into a Supercharger discussion, but I am looking forward to it as well. I hope to hear some news besides the stuff we have from the tester that barely promotes it right now...

Anyways, hopefully Full-Race can chime in on some of the comments and concerns here sooner than later.

Agreed! BAck on topic....What's the estimated hp with the intercooler? How much boost? Does it come with a gauge? I can't wait!

turbo install was completed in 1 full day, 2 guys working on it and that includes a break for pizza, and taking over 200 photos. It fired up on the first keystroke, no leaks. Ive been working on the install article non stop for the last 3 days, should have something online towards the middle of next week. This is not a simple install but with this guide damn near anybody can properly boost a 9th gen...

i hope you guys like it - i spent my entire 4th of july break going through photos and writing text. I owe my wife a big thank you ;) just finished the final draft, now need to make it look pretty on the website!! im done for today, back at it tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Back