fullrace or ultimate downpipe?

Wow thats kinda bs. Can you send me a link of this
Defouler plz?

@Full-Race doesn't offer one (yet hopefully), but you can use a generic one. It is not really BS. Just that research needs to be done when buying parts, which is definitely tough when someone is new to all of this. More knowledgeable people don't always speak up unless asked because they don't really think about it.

This one from @CorSport should do the job:

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/ca...cts_id=19652&gclid=CMSwo9H807kCFZA-MgodugUAgg

Um... I had my intake, catted dp, and exhaust without flashpro or a tune and I didn't get a code...

Um... I had my intake, catted dp, and exhaust without flashpro or a tune and I didn't get a code...

Might be some sort of difference between FR and UR. You didn't get a defouler? My FR DP threw a code and Geoff confirmed that it would in fact throw a code without a defouler.

Of course, yours might not since you blew a gasket before the O2 sensor! :turbopokesmiley:

It should, but I cannot say for sure. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Hey guys n quick question. Will this turn on my check engine light on? I don't have flashpro

No, it will not throw a code. I have just DP and exhaust, all FullRace, no flash pro or defouler and I've never thrown a code. Had this on for over 15,000 miles now. I also have the catted downpipe.

A non catted downpipe will throw a code.

No, it will not throw a code. I have just DP and exhaust, all FullRace, no flash pro or defouler and I've never thrown a code. Had this on for over 15,000 miles now. I also have the catted downpipe.

A non catted downpipe will throw a code.
I'm glad to hear that!

Might be some sort of difference between FR and UR. You didn't get a defouler? My FR DP threw a code and Geoff confirmed that it would in fact throw a code without a defouler.

Of course, yours might not since you blew a gasket before the O2 sensor! :turbopokesmiley:
Lol don't go confusing people, totally separate issues

Pics of the UR exhaust!
4a4a4ujy.jpg

vy9usuru.jpg

zu8avyvu.jpg

Ok so I had my full-race catless dp installed yesterday with a defouler from corsports. I drove it for a day without throwing a cel but today the cel came on. Whats the quickest and cheapest way of getting rid of the cel?

Yep well I was going to hold off on that but guess I should start saving now. I've already put 2k in the car just in the past couple months. Should have started with flashpro. Thanks

Yep well I was going to hold off on that but guess I should start saving now. I've already put 2k in the car just in the past couple months. Should have started with flashpro. Thanks

No problem. If the defouler doesn't do the trick flash pro will for sure. Flash pro is a must if your going to mod the car outside a cat-back exhaust.

I believe there are two used ones available for sale here in the marketplace if you want save at least $100.

Back