fullrace or ultimate downpipe?

Anyone know the proper term for the exhaust pipe replacement for the more rear one, my Honda tech told me to get one and want effect warranty. If you do know what it's called let me know and where I can get this piece.

Anyone know the proper term for the exhaust pipe replacement for the more rear one, my Honda tech told me to get one and want effect warranty. If you do know what it's called let me know and where I can get this piece.
Axle back? Catalytic converter back? axle back is behind the mid pipe which is the long pipe attached to the down pipe. cat back is every thing behind the down pipe which contains both catalytic converters and connects directly to the engine. Im not 100% sure that is what you are asking.

There is suppose to be 2 cats how the tech explained to me ? Where my cat back bolted in its right there, he called it number two, it has a o2 sensor, he said I can get a pipe with the o2 sensor fitting, because the first cat does all the readings, I hope I explained it better..

There is suppose to be 2 cats how the tech explained to me ? Where my cat back bolted in its right there, he called it number two, it has a o2 sensor, he said I can get a pipe with the o2 sensor fitting, because the first cat does all the readings, I hope I explained it better..
There are 2 cats in the stock downpipe. If you get a "cat-back" exhaust, it will not mess with those. It attaches to the stock cat, and replaces all of the piping from there back. If you want to replace the original downpipe w/2 cats, there are like 4 options which allow you to put in a high flow cat, or go completely catless. My signature has links to the available downpipes and exhausts.

He was talking about just replacing the one further towards the back,the one that attaches to my magnaflow,do you know where I can buy such a thing? It has the o2 sensor base too.he said it won't cel with just replacing that one and I won't need flash pro,and it won't void warranty.im interested in doing this...

image.jpg

The o2 sensors are both in the downpipe. The original downpipe on the right. Aftermarker on the left. Right side has 2 cats while the other is catless.

A "catback" exhaust hooks up to these and goes all the way back to your rear bumper (replaces everything). This will not void your warranty.
image.jpg

Axle-back below
image.jpg

Runs from the axle back. (Will not void your warranty.)

That clear things up?

Reactions: 323
I'm talking about the top one (cat) the tech said the bottom one is the main read for the ecu the top one with a defouler? Will not effect or give a cel or void warranty,it's the down pipe that does that.

I have a catted downpipe and full exhaust. No codes thrown and no warranty voided. And no flashpro.

Back