George Zimmerman Trial?

Not starting any debates or anything. I just saw this and thought I'd share it.

That show. Constantly trying to manipulate people emotionally. Lol. Someone showed me that video on another forum, I thought I lost a couple IQ points when it was done. Lol.

Compared to the racist media? That video at least shows some evidence or reason that isn't shown on the television.

He's just trying to counter emotional manipulation with his own emotional manipulation.

He mentions the media spinning the contents of his drink can, that the media said it was iced tea first, and now says its watermelon (consequently, after the picture of it showed up). Then he made the assumption that Trayvon was using the watermelon drink to make "lean" with robitussin, yet no one found anything codeine based on him. I like Arizona Watermelon and skittles, and I've never made "lean" in my life.

What about the outcome of the case would be different if it were tea in the can instead of watermelon? What if he was going home to make lean? Does that make Zimmerman more or less innocent?

Assumptions like this are irrelevant to the facts of the case, and that's why this type of anecdotal evidence isn't permitted in court. We weren't trying to find a degree of guilt. It doesn't make Trayvon more or less guilty, it doesn't make Zimmerman more or less innocent.

Thanks for the video MrsJrotax101. I had heard inklings of Martin's unsavory behavior previously, but had not heard about his possessing 2/3 of the ingredients necessary to create a narcotic cocktail, nor about the organ damage he'd already sustained.

My youngest brother was a heroin addict before his untimely death, He started out his destructive path sniffing glue and huffing paint. What a shame.

He's just trying to counter emotional manipulation with his own emotional manipulation.

He mentions the media spinning the contents of his drink can, that the media said it was iced tea first, and now says its watermelon (consequently, after the picture of it showed up). Then he made the assumption that Trayvon was using the watermelon drink to make "lean" with robitussin, yet no one found anything codeine based on him. I like Arizona Watermelon and skittles, and I've never made "lean" in my life.

What about the outcome of the case would be different if it were tea in the can instead of watermelon? What if he was going home to make lean? Does that make Zimmerman more or less innocent?

Assumptions like this are irrelevant to the facts of the case, and that's why this type of anecdotal evidence isn't permitted in court. We weren't trying to find a degree of guilt. It doesn't make Trayvon more or less guilty, it doesn't make Zimmerman more or less innocent.

Did you miss the screenshot of Trayvon inquiring about Robitussin online?

Not saying that should of changed anything about this case. His point was, Trayvon was not the innocent, harmless kid he was being made out to be.

Did you miss the screenshot of Trayvon inquiring about Robitussin online?

Not saying that should of changed anything about this case. His point was, Trayvon was not the innocent, harmless kid he was being made out to be.
So what? What does that have to do with the case?

All the people that are currently rioting think he was a well-behaved and innocent child.

I'm not sure they even care whether Martin was an innocent child the media portrayed him to be, or the thug that he was. He was their thug and God forbid these people don't their own way. Justice, for once, trumped political correctness, despite the leftist media's best attempts to hide the truth and corrupt the system.

Last edited:
"Stevie Wonder announced that he was boycotting Florida and other states that enforced the Stand Your Ground law following the "not guilty" verdict that was delivered in the George Zimmerman trial, some big-name celebrity supporters may be taking his lead."

There have been reports that others are joining him, but none of them seem to be solid.

I'm going to Florida next month, I'm going to see Disney, drink some Florida orange juice from some Florida oranges...and have a good time..lmao

Lets make this much more simple... It was proved this TEENAGER was unarmed. And a grown man shot him....that speaks volumes to me f*** all this "thug" and racial talk.

And that grown man broke exactly zero laws in doing so. That's all there is to it.

I'm not going to sit here and speculate whether he actually needed to use deadly force or not. The fact of the matter is, he felt that he needed to, and did.

It's an unfortunate situation, for sure, that seems like it very easily could of been avoided.

Back