How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

It was the only one I could find in nc with nav that was still new. I really don't care to much what color my car is. Ill enjoy which ever color from the inside. :vtec:

I've yet to see a red coupe around my area...

Yea... Memorial day magic lol

More like dealer got scared that it would have a birthday, or already did. Thing with Honda, they drop interest in old models after awhile and you will NEVER be able to sell them vs. new models. You did steal it, the dealership likely lost money, but not as much as having to keep that on their floorplan and insure it for another year.

More like dealer got scared that it would have a birthday, or already did. Thing with Honda, they drop interest in old models after awhile and you will NEVER be able to sell them vs. new models. You did steal it, the dealership likely lost money, but not as much as having to keep that on their floorplan and insure it for another year.

It was kind of obvious they wanted to get rid of it.. It was on the show room floor right as your walked in. They had it listed for 19,995. I said I wasn't paying more than 18,500 and the salesmen came back after talking to the manager and gave me the deal. I honestly was going to get a 2013, but after getting that price I could not turn it down.

This is how much I got mine. Also with 1.9 APR and only $2000 down. Extended warranty and chose to pay it off in 5 years. Monthly payments with the extended warranty is 475.
e6aredyq.jpg

Aside from an extended warranty, no extras.

No floor mats, trunk tray, cargo net, splash guards, spoiler, fog lights? A bit high on the miles, but they are probably mostly highway anyway. Either way, that is not a bad price at all!

Last edited:
Both colors are really nice. I was debating between the two . want to buy one and i hope it is an amazing car and definitely worth every penny

can't believe some dealerships still have new 12's on the lot! :eek:

Back